New Owner - Thanks for this great resource

K_C_915K_C_915 Member Posts: 34
T@B Family,
I finally retired and am starting to take our 2021 T@B 320 S Boondock out on some short camping trips.  We already took 2 trips to our great Arizona State Parks.
I would have been lost without this great forum and all the very helpful people.
We expect to share our experiences too.
thanks,
Kirk and Candy
Tucson, AZ

2021 T@b 320 S Boondock
2020 F150 2.7l V6 Turbo
Tucson, Arizona

Comments

• dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    @K_C_915, nice looking rig. Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your trailer.  Looking forward to your future posts. Happy T@bbing!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,461
    Welcome to the TaB family.  Everyone has created a great resource here!
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Da_BirdsDa_Birds Member Posts: 126
    I second that thank you and will add a special thanks to the many YouTubers making video's about T@B's. I went from knowing nothing about owning and towing a travel trailer to now giving advice. I've educated several people on the need to cross their tow chains and how to properly maintain a battery, along with a few other things like how solar works. I still seem to be learning something new every day.
    My only complaint is that it can get very confusing around here with all of the different models. You have to be careful you're comparing apples to apples. I've also learned that opinions can vary greatly and that things such as geographic location can make a big difference. You really need to learn to weed through all of these variables to get the information that meets your needs. Thankfully that information can typically be found somewhere around here or it's just a matter of time before someone provides it. Most remarkably is all of this occurs without discussions spiraling into name calling.
    2021 T@B 320CSS Boondock - "Chirping Bird"
    2018 Chevy Colorado - "Dad's Truck"