Options

Protecting Vinyl Cushion Covers

I received 2022 Tab 400 recently and was delighted the cushions exteriors are made of a vinyl material. The bottoms are fabric so they can breath I guess. So after eating at the dinette we discovered smudges. Innocent enough with fingers and palms that hadn’t been washed. So I decided to use a 3M product I had used on my boat and old truck vinyl seats. It gave my grey vinyl a darker luster and sheen. Before they were dry and a bit of a lighter grey. Any other products or techniques in cleaning, conditioning and protecting your cushions? I also lay a blanket on the cushions when it’s in lounge mode. Oh and I used carpet matting to prevent the outer bottom cushions from slipping loose. And put old towels behind the backs of the side cushions to give a bit of a recline. 
Finley ~
2021 Ram Bighorn North Edition “MTFLY” 
2022 Tab 400BD “Honey Pot”
”Honey attracts more flies than vinegar”

Comments

• Options
    MTFLYMTFLY Member Posts: 22
    edited November 2021
    After picture: I applied 3M product using a terry cloth making sure to buff out so there’s no streaking etc. now has a darker shade of grey with luster and sheen.  
    Before pic: shows vinyl was a lighter shade and also shows underside fabric. 
    Finley ~
    2021 Ram Bighorn North Edition “MTFLY” 
    2022 Tab 400BD “Honey Pot”
    ”Honey attracts more flies than vinegar”