Options

Dimmable USB LED COB Lighting

I found these on Amazon and plan to install these under the back interior cabinets! They are super easy to install. You simply cut them to the length you want and they have a sticky 3M backing. They are dimmable and come in different ranges of lighting from warm to bright white. I got the 3000k which is mostly warm lighting but have a tinge of blue/white to them. I'll add pics when I have them mounted.
2018 T@B 320S / 2020 Chevy Traverse V6 AWD / Phoenix, AZ

Comments

• Options
    TNOutbackTNOutback Member Posts: 633
    I like that color temperature!  I’ve wanted to replace all of the recessed lighting in our 400, as it is inefficient, too bright and a harsh blue color.  It uses a surprising amount of amps and puts off a lot of heat.  I just haven’t been serious enough about it to tackle the task.
  • Options
    ReenieGReenieG Member Posts: 175
    edited February 2022
    Here's the finished look. I took another owner's suggestion and mounted them on the underside facing towards the back versus shoning straight down.

They are dimmable with 9 or 10 settings. I didn't cut the end so they go towards the back of the cabinets on the passenger side since I sleep with my head on the driver's side & I don't see any issue so far.

2018 T@B 320S / 2020 Chevy Traverse V6 AWD / Phoenix, AZ