Options

Two Different Color Floors in 2022 T@b 400

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 834
edited February 2022 in Camping & Travel
I picked up my 22 400 last week and the floor is alot lighter color than earlier 400's. I like both so I'm happy with my lighter version. The new floor is in the bottom pic. 

Comments

• Options
    Jay_and_KatJay_and_Kat Member Posts: 215
    Here I was afraid you were saying there were two different underfloors!  Half the reason we bought our 2022 400 was the new floor (hey, one less thing to have problems with, right?)

The demo unit we saw when we were looking had the lighter floor as well.  From watching way too many of the home reno shows on TV, the lighter colors can make the space feel "more spacious" subjectively.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Jay and Kat
    Tow vehicle:  2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S + tow package
    Camper:  2022 T@B 400 Boondock w/Norcold 3-way fridge
  • Options
    I fixed the title! I'm sure lots of people would have thought same thing.   It has a whole different color vibe to it so now I'm thinking the decor I bought for it ahead of time to play on the darker browns aren't going to work now.  Oh well nice problem to have! 
  • Options
    berggerbergger Moderator Posts: 1,009
    They often change the flooring throughout the production year.  I think it comes down to what changes they decided to make, what they have in stock and what is available from the supplier.   We have an early production 2021 400 and it actually has the vinyl floor that the late model 2019 had.  
    2021 T@b 400 BD  "Vixen Gail" 
    2018 Nissan Titan Pro 4X "Big Bird"
    Leadville Colorado