Options

2022 t@b 400 Prices?

Hi,
I have been lurking around for a while learning about nucamp trailers and I've been super interested in purchasing a T@b 400 for some time now. It has been tough finding a used one nearby and starting to consider purchasing a new one but the sticker prices are surprisingly high especially when I read what folks bought their 2021 model for. 
I am wondering if you're willing to share, what you paid for a 2022 t@b 400? Did the dealer give you any discount off the sticker price? 
I am a terrible negotiator. I went to a show recently and offered about 15% off sticker price (which was over 46k) and they came back with 45k  :o . I know I can look at rvtrader and I do, but many new ads days "call for price" so I was hoping to gather some real life experience. 

Thanks everyone!! Any negotiating tips appreciated too. Instead of a discount has anyone managed for the dealer to include items instead perhaps? 

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 834
    edited February 2022
    How far are you from Juniata Valley PA?  You can get a new 400 for about $35k.  I've bought three T@Bs from Juniata Valley RV and I've never had to negotiate. Their prices are so great from the first quote.  Ask for Rick and tell him Robyn Eller referred you. 

I just paid $34, 390 for my 400 with the large fridge. Picked it up last week.   I referred someone else who got a 400 Boondock for just a bit over $35k.  
  • Options
    jcbiljcbil Member Posts: 4
    I'm in Utah so that's a bit of a drive but that's a great price...
  • Options
    They might be able to ship it to you but of course you would have to calculate the savings versus cost of shipping. 
  • Options
    atlasbatlasb Member Posts: 583
    just looked at Nada guide yesterday to see what the value is of our 2018.  A couple thousand more than we paid for  it.  More than holding their values!
    2018 T@B 400, 2017 Nissan Titan Crew cab
  • Options
    montanahopemontanahope Member Posts: 10
    Hey JC Bil
    Call Rick at Juanita RV and even if you pay for shipping you are still ahead.
    Uship will post your move and then you will get quotes
    Anything over $38,000 is over paying 
    I have seen $51k in WA and that’s crazy
    hope this helps 

• Options
    kottumkottum Member Posts: 226
    We checked on the Tab 400 BD we ordered late December in Mesa, AZ and was told we were lucky at $39,900.  Today the price has increased several thousand.  A Tab 320S BD is now about $32,800, last spring it was $26,999, in December $29,999.

Everybody is getting in on the action; parts suppliers, manufacturer, delivery trucks, and the dealer.

Doug K
    Douglas and Cheryl both Navy Retired
    2022 Tab 320s Boondock/2021 Honda Ridgeline BE
    Minnesota and Arizona
  • Options
    My dealer (Juniata Valley) said other dealers are just being greedy and that Nucamp only did a 4% price increase. Juniata is still selling at ACTUAL prices and not like other dealerships who are taking advantage of the situation. Of course you will have to order one and wait about 3-4 months to get it (probably). I can see maybe a higher price on one on the lot because they can sell it for more so why not I guess. Although Juniata had one on their lot couple months ago and it sold for about the same amount I paid.