Options

OK, I'm selling my 1992 Scamp and want a 2022 320s Boondock, what's a good price (for the T@B)?

The local place in Atlanta seems high, almost $32,000. I'm also considering a 400 but I think the 320 will probably work better. I have a Jeep Gladiator with a camper top for a lot of light storage. Just me and my dog. I'm 5'9" and shrinking. One question for those of you who use the twin bed setup. Does it work for you? I might occasionally have a family member along.
2022 T@B 320 S Boondock  "UGA", Jeep Gladiator Overland
North Georgia

Comments

• Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,445
    You need to take a look at both TaBs and see what works for you.  I am 5’9” and could only stand up in a 320 in the center of the camper.  Had to sit down in the washroom to shower, head hits the roof.  The 400 has a larger washroom, I can stand up in there and everywhere in the 400.  Your Gladiator with the tow package will two both.  I have a Gladiator Sport S, and it handles the TaB400 quite well.  Prices are high right new everywhere, due to limited supply. Cheers 
    cheers
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 834
    edited February 2022
    If you're willing to travel to Mifflintown, PA You can get a 400 for about $35,000.  I don't know price on 320 but I'm sure less than $32. Ask for Rick and say Robyn Eller referred you. 

RV dealer is Juniata Valley RV
  • Options
    GatorEggGatorEgg Member Posts: 452
    Look on RvTrader.com and see what the “asking” prices across the country are.  Most Rvs sell for about 10-13% less than asking.
    2022 TAB 400 Boondock, 2019 Toyota Tacoma Sport 4x4
    2018 TAB 320 Boondock (previous)
    Odessa, Fl.  

• Options
    montanahopemontanahope Member Posts: 10
    tabby I agree on Juanita RV in Mifflintown PA
    problem is getting one