Options

Alaska T@B

DavidweissmanDavidweissman Member Posts: 2
I live in Fairbanks, Alaska.  We are thinking of purchasing a T@B400, but want to see one in person first.  The nearest dealer is thousands of miles away.  re there any T@B owners in Alaska that I can talk to and perhaps do a walk through of said trailer?  

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,489
    @Fergie where are you in Alaska?
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,502
    A search of the T@B Camping Trailers group on Facebook shows a few members who seem to live in Alaska.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/24931511064/
    San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
  • Options
    DavidweissmanDavidweissman Member Posts: 2
    Thanks.  My membership on the Facebook group is pending. I will check it out when i'm allowed.
  • Options
    FergieFergie Member Posts: 143
    To Sharon_is_SAM nd Davidwiessman

Sorry, didn't see your posts until now. We live in Palmer, AK. However, ours is a 2015 T@B S Max that we bought in Southern Minnesota before we moved here in 2017. Quite a bit different from the newer and larger 400. Many features are similar, but there have been a lot of changes to all T@B's in the past 7 years. Have a neighbor who has a 2014 T@B, but so far we have run across no one with a 400.

Best bet to check for someone in the Yukon or even visit a dealer in Washington state if you can't locate a 400 owner in Alaska, or possibly a 400 owner who is coming to Alaska to visit this summer

You are welcome to look at ours if you are in the area, but with the size of the investment, you are correct in wanting to see a similar model before buying. 

Fergie