If you tap on “Activity”, you will see a public
message wall visible to all. Use the large text entry box on a Recipients profile page to send that member a message. I am seeing lots of members using that area from their own
page which directs the message back to themselves.PLEASE DO NOT USE YOUR OWN PROFILE “ACTIVITY” AREA TO SEND A MESSAGE!
To Message a member via their Wall (Same for Desktop and phone views)
1. Click on the recipient's Username to access their Activity page / message text box.
2. Type a message in the large box labeled Activity. Click Share/Add Comment
3. To reply, enter your reply message using the “Comment” area directly under the Activity message.
To Contact a member via Private Message (Same for Desktop and phone views)
1. Tap the "Inbox" icon (bottom of the screen for phones, top right screen for Desktop), then tap "New Message".
2. Tap the "Recipients" box and start to type the member's username. Select the member from the popup list.
Sharon / 2017 [email protected]
CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio