Options

T@B 2022 400 in storage, where are 12V outlets located?

I'm planning on plugging in a rear view camera while towing and also need to power CPAP machines at night.  I would like to plug directly into 12V (cigarette type) outlet or a battery connected USB in my T@B but it is stored offsite at this time.  Prefer not to plug into the invertor supplied ports, but I can't remember if there are any 12V ports in this model (we have only had it for a few weeks and have not taken it anywhere yet).  

To be able to assess cable lengths, where are the 12V, non-invertor driven outlets located in a 2022 400?
2022 T@B 400 Boondock
2015 RAM 1500 Outdoorsman Quad Cab
South Jersey

Comments

• Options
    berggerbergger Moderator Posts: 1,011
    There is a 12v/usb port in the dinette on the drivers side just in front of the cool cat unit.  That one is powered by the battery and does not need the inverter on to operate.  
    2021 T@b 400 BD  "Vixen Gail" 
    2018 Nissan Titan Pro 4X "Big Bird"
    Leadville Colorado
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 834
    edited April 2022
    I REALLY wish they would put a 12 volt outlet in the back! I dont even know why you need one up front!

Subkron, you could buy an outlet with the battery post rings and just connect it to the "Stinger" distributing box. If you attach there then any power drain will register on a battery monitor (or smart shunt) if you added one after market.  If you don't have one and want an easier access point then just attach directly to your batteries which are easier to get to than the stinger.  The stinger distro box is under the bed panel on the passenger side then you have to remove another vertical wood panel to get to the distro box.  You can feed the plug end up through the opening at the bottom of the wood panel in the corner under the tv. 

I was going to put this in mine if I switched to a 12volt tv but decided not to for no real reason. 

Only problem with this one is the short length. 

NOCO GC018 15A 14AWG 12V Adapter, Heavy-Duty Cigarette Lighter Plug, and Female Socket with Eyelet Terminals https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G8WLW2Y/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_3MGWVWE3HKMTCBNWFR9Q
  • Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,431
    edited April 2022
    There is also a 12 VDC power pount (cig.lighter type) in the galley by the door.
     Cheers 
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.