City Water connection leak (again)

2017 T@B S, Always use a water pressure regulator (brass, attached to a filter and faucet combo) and for a second time we experienced gushing water when the city water was turned on. Water flows out the FRONT bottom of the trainer (both sides, driver and passenger) Filled the fresh tank through the filler (a messy operation but functional) with no non-normal dripping (that filler opening is soooo poorly designed). When I checked the space where the pump is located  I could see some water drops on the walls but could reach only far enough (did leave some nasty bruises on my arm) to barley check for a loose connection (did not seem to be loose). Is there anyway to get to this and find the leak? Last time this happened it cost me $95 at a dealer and I’m not really sure they did anything. Looking for another way to the space to work on those water lines (and perhaps a solution to the connection design as well as it seems to be a crimp clamp rather than a screw type. Yes, changed out the pressure regulator just in case it was bad, same results. All ideas welcome.
Talula 2017 T@B Max S towed by 2010 Forester

Comments