Options

Purple line Enduro mover installation

I finally received my Purpleline Enduro dolly that I am very excited to have installed on my 2021 t@b 320s. Has anyone in the Seattle/WA area had this successfully installed my a mechanic you might recommend?  The only place I could find in the area willing to do it is a 60 mile drive. 

I’ve been WAITING over a year for this thing to arrive now so excited to get the thing installed. 
2021 320S Boondock
2021 Toyota Tacoma

Comments

• Options
    VictoriaPVictoriaP Member Posts: 1,494
    edited June 2022
    Apache Everett took mine to Cascade Custom Coaches in Sultan whom they’ve worked with previously, for my install (which was the first both dealer and installer had dealt with). Worth a call!
    2019 320s BD Lite, white with blue (“Haven”)
    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6r (unsafe 200lb tongue weight limit until 2020 models)
    2020 Subaru Outback XT
    Pacific NW
  • Options
    Sunny2WSSunny2WS Member Posts: 28
    I’ve left two messages with them but haven’t heard back at all. I ended up trying the Apache RV in Poulsbo, they have me on the books for late July. I think everyone’s very backed up
    2021 320S Boondock
    2021 Toyota Tacoma
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,501
    It would mean a road trip, but RnR in Liberty Lake installed mine, so they know how. It’s just a bit east of Spokane. 
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    cyoungcyoung Member Posts: 54
    I had mine installed by Apache camper in Poulsbo Wa. They did a top notch job
    2021 320 BOONDOCK, 2017 F150 2.7 ECOBOOST
  • Options
    Sunny2WSSunny2WS Member Posts: 28
    Thanks,  I went over to the Poulsbo Apache Camping location and they were extremely helpful. Have me on the schedule for July, but they may get to it sooner. Seemed really helpful and knowledgeable about the Purpleline movers and the t@b. 
    2021 320S Boondock
    2021 Toyota Tacoma