Options

Bodega 59 quart dual zone portable fridge freezer- GameChanger for us

We just completed a three day trip with our new Bodega fridge freezer and I have to say we are pleased with the overall performance. We set it up using the larger space as the fridge and smaller as the freezer. It reaches temp very quickly. I used the truck in bed inverter to run the power adapter during the 80 mile 2 hour trip to Montauk and it held temp with no problem while in direct sun with temps in the mid 80s. At the site I switched to the DC plug and ran it off a 67Ah lead acid RV battery hooked up to my Renogy 100w suitcase and ran it in Eco mode. The battery never dropped below 60% overnight and I was able to maintain 4 degrees in the freezer and 34 in the fridge. Other than possibly painting the lid white to reflect the sunlight, I wouldn’t change anything. The Bluetooth connection worked perfectly with no connectivity issues. 
‘18 Tab 320S- mfg’d 4/17, acquired 9/17
Spare & bike rack on tongue, Renogy 100w suitcase connection, cargo & door nets, sway bar, wired rear camera, Norcold aux fan, front window protection, frame mounted sewer & water hose storage, Krieger 1500w inverter w/100Ah LIFePO4.
‘17 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E- 5000# tow cap, 600# tongue cap
‘20 Honda Pilot Elite- 5000# tow cap, 500# tongue cap
Huntington LI