Forum access via nuCampRV website

Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,460
edited July 2022 in Help - Computer & System
Is anyone else having difficulty viewing new forum posts when logged in via the nuCampRV website?  When on my iPad And iPhone, I can Sign In, but new posts are not discernible via highlighting.  The Mac is fine using Chrome.

https://tabforum.nucamprv.com/#/discussions
Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio

Comments

• BrianZBrianZ Member Posts: 1,763
    It works for me @Sharon_is_SAM & I see the same posts on both.  Only difference is the nucamp site doesn't automatically scroll down to the latest unread post.  This is using Chrome browser on my Android 12 phone.

-Brian in Chester, Virginia
    TV: 2005 Toyota Sienna LE (3.3L V6)
    RV: 2018 T@B 320S, >100 mods 
  • Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,460
    @BrianZ - on my iPad and iPhone on Chrome or Safari, when I log into the Vanilla site, a thread with new posts says “New” over to the side and the thread is highlighted to indicate a new, unread post.  The nuCamp website access shows everything highlighted and the “Howdy Stranger” never goes away, so it appears I am not logged in.  It must be an Apple issue, although the Mac on Chrome is just fine.  Go figure.  I better leave well enough alone and stick to the Vanilla access😂
  • JP2558JP2558 Member Posts: 219
    Using safari on my ipad, I clicked on the link above, clicked on sign in, entered my credentials, but the login failed. I tried twice with the same result... I agree, I'll stick with Vanilla access on my ipad.

Thanks, Jerry 

2019 Honda Pilot AWD and 2018 T@B 320-CS hanging out on the left edge of Lake Erie.
  • Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,460
    @JP2558 - thanks for confirming.  It may be an Apple issue.  I notified nuCamp.