Options

2023 Washington State East Meets West Gathering, Lincoln Rock State Park

13»

Comments

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,496
    @KristinaBlue you will be missed, and best of luck in your choral competition! That sounds like fun!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    MushkinManorMushkinManor Member Posts: 5
    @Homebodyatheart and @2Cougs ~ hey!  It's been a minute since we've been on here!   We will be in site #82.   Coming in Wed.    See you soon everyone!  
    Tricia & Paul  
    Lynnwood, WA  "MushkinM@nor" 
    2013 T@b 320S  (Gray w/Black Trim) TV: 2022 Chevy Tahoe
    Former TV:  2001 Corvette ~ Retired  :)
  • Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 906
    Yay!!!!  It will be so good to see you both!

2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    MiwokMiwok Member Posts: 5
    Anyone planning on bringing their boat? 
  • Options
    DarrinDarrin Member Posts: 1
    We're in site 64, same as last year. Looking forward to this SOOOO much!
  • Options
    MsStacyMsStacy Member Posts: 1
    I am interested in B55 if it is still available. I'm a newbie so this will be my first experience Towing and camping with my new tab 400 boondock. I would love to meet this community. Please let me know @2Coug if this is still available and I will make those dates work.
  • Options
    @msstacy- you have to go thru the Wa state parks system to make your reservation.  If you get the site, let me know so we can have a welcome packet and name tag for you.  Good luck!  Hope to see you there.

• Options
    @MsStacy - Just making sure you saw my note above... would hate for you to miss out. The reservation site for WA parks is:

• Options
    Bring sunscreen, it’s going to be a hot one!

2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    jenperjenper Member Posts: 9
    I am sorry, but my husband and I will not make it after all. We were looking forward to our first event, but with the projected temperatures, we feel it would be unwise to bring our elderly chocolate lab. She really suffers in the heat and we can’t arrange for dog sitting at such short notice. We have A15 reserved and I will release through Washington State Park website. Maybe next year. 
  • Options
    kmweisekmweise Member Posts: 7
    We'll miss Fridays potluck - The Seattle Thunderbirds are in the playoffs and we won't miss the game!    GO T-BIRDS!     See you Saturday AM.   Kris and Matt
    Otherwise known as - No Nokn
    2021 T@B CSS Boondock Grey/Black (Prior Model 2005 320CSS)
    TV: Toyota Highlander
    Pacific Northwest

• Options
    @jenper while I’m really sorry that you can’t join us, I also really understand your concerns for your pup. Dogs are family and family comes first. Stay cool and we hope to see you next year! 
  • Options
    FunSize_Like_TrailerFunSize_Like_Trailer Member Posts: 6
    Oh wow...I am just stumbling on to this event! It sounds like a lot of fun (and probably a lot of great ideas exchanged for managing in small spaces). It's too late for us to consider for this year (even though we are Oregon-based) but I will try to pay more attention here on the forum for next year. 
    2018 T@B 320S Boondock
    ”If the trailer’s a rockin’ it’s probably just both of us trying to dress at the same time.”
  • Options
    @FunSize_Like_Trailer welcome to the NuCamp family! We do have some folks from Oregon, Idaho, and BC coming this year, so you’re always welcome! WA State Parks reservations open nine months out and Lincoln Rock fills quickly. The trick is to keep checking back because people cancel, or change sites so many people can still find a site and some point. We hope to see you next year!

• Options
    philandpattyphilandpatty Member Posts: 3
    Miwok said:
    Anyone planning on bringing their boat? 
    We’re bringing an inflatable 2-person kayak. 
    2021 T@b 320 CS-S Boondock
    2019 Subaru Outback
    Bainbridge Island WA
  • Options
    FunSize_Like_TrailerFunSize_Like_Trailer Member Posts: 6
    @Homebodyatheart Thanks! We just got home from a trip with the trailer so it is ready, but we have to be responsible about working now. I do hope we see you next year!
    2018 T@B 320S Boondock
    ”If the trailer’s a rockin’ it’s probably just both of us trying to dress at the same time.”
  • Options
    Good morning NuCamp family! We are having fun at Lincoln Rock SP at our seventh gathering. I think we have 45 trailers as of last night, more to come today! It’s so exciting to see so many Tabs and their wonderful people in one place! Hopefully someone will post pics! It’s another beautiful day here! Thank you NuCamp for providing the trailers we can buy and love to have this experience! 
  • Options
    These are left from the potluck and last night’s happy hour. They are clean and on my table in C87 so they can be claimed. Thanks!
  • Options
    ApositronicApositronic Member Posts: 27
    I had such an amazing time at my first gathering. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming and I loved seeing everyone's clever ideas and ways of personalizing their trailers to their tastes and needs. Also a shoutout to the person who made the teardrop rice krispie treats for the dessert potluck. They were cute and I'm a sucker for rice krispie treats. Thank you @Homebodyatheart and @2Cougs. I've told my husband we're definitely coming next year and he's on board.
    2021 320S BD | Jeep Gladiator | North Idaho 
  • Options
    sequimitesequimite Member Posts: 55
    Thanks to all who made this a great first meetup for Julianne and me. We had such a good time sharing, learning and getting to know our fellow T@Bers. Special thanks to @Homebodyatheart for coordination, @2Cougs for the cool event ornament and general hospitality, @philandpatty for being great neighbors and @MarkAl for being good neighbors and lending me tools to help mitigate the flood in our trailer on the first night. We hope to see you all next year.
    2016 T@B 320 M@X S "Annie", 3rd Owner
    2015 Little Guy 5-Wide Platform
    2015 MB GLK 250 (diesel) Tow Vehicle, "Benzie"
    Sequim, WA USA
  • Options
    HedCountHedCount Member Posts: 20
    we just missed it.  We couldnt get reservations for the days y'all were there, so we got MTW right afterwards.  Was hoping there were still some folks there to meet up with, and there was ONE person still there.  I'm terrible with names but I think she said her name was Lisa(?)    We probably could have changed our reservations as people cancelled out, but we had already made plans so kept these dates.   The park was awesome, and we would never have found it but for this forum.  We've only had our TAB since March, but we will be ready for the next get together.
    2023 TAB 400, towed by 2001 Ford f-150 Supercrew XLT 5.6 liter v8
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    @HedCount yes, that was Lisa still there in her 400. I love camping at Lincoln Rock, and each loop has its good points. We’ve started working on ideas for the 2024 gathering and I will post the details sometime in July. It’s a popular park and many who come have had to just keep checking for openings on the Wa State Parks website. We hope to meet you next year, and enjoy your Tab journey! 
  • Options
    MarkAlMarkAl Member Posts: 459
    It was a great time and the planners put a great deal of work to make it a relaxing and social event. We've been 3 times so far and enjoy seeing mods, asking questions (& giving hopefully good advice). We like the casual nature of the event and can if desired get out and do some biking / hiking or touristy things in the local area. AND of course, meeting new and old friends there.
    Snohomish WA, 2015 Diesel Grand Cherokee
    Sm@ll World: 2021 320S Boondock, 6V Pb-acid
    Shunt, Roof & Remote solar & 30A DC-DC Chargers
    managed by VE Smart Network
  • Options
    MissScarletand2DoodsMissScarletand2Doods Member Posts: 25
    What a great time!! Thank you @Homebodyatheart and @2Cougs for hosting - and anyone else I'm missing. Thank you Craig for your woodworking skills - I love getting it in my packet. This being my 2nd year (and not having COVID this year - UGH) - becoming more familiar with our nuCamp PNW family is really enjoyable. Looking forward to next year!!!!! Happy camping everyone.
    Tri-Cities, Washington State (The Fabulous PNW!!!)
    2019 T@B 400 Boondock Lite (Miss Sc@rlet)....she's originally from the South 
    Tow: 2023 Toyota Tundra

• Options
    PNWtabberPNWtabber Member Posts: 491
    So sorry I had to miss it this year.  Maybe 2024  :)

2018 T@B 320 S Boondock  |  2015.5 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD  |  Seattle, WA, USA
    "Blessed are the curious, for they shall have adventures.”― Lovelle Drachman