2023 Washington State East Meets West Gathering, Lincoln Rock State Park

HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,399
East Meets West Gathering for 2023 will be held Thursday, May 18 to Sunday, May 21, 2023. We are again at Lincoln Rock State Park, north of East Wenatchee, Washington. Below is a google docs link with all the information you need to get going, participant information, schedule of events, and gear swap sheet. Please add your information to the Participant Information page once you have your site reserved. Reservations can be made 9 months ahead, so August 18, 2022 for May 18, 2023. The only other place I will be posting this information is on Facebook, [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected] Camper Trailer Owners group, under the Events section. My team and I will only be monitoring these two sites (this forum and one FB group,) as it gets too difficult when there's more places to monitor. I am excited to see plans made and sites booked for 2023! You can message me here on the Forum or Facebook with any questions. We hope to see you there!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EiQtoTgiis2zJlyHb0yn-YVzr35wlKCQxYvRilF-evY/edit#gid=0

2017 [email protected] 320 Max S silver and cherry red, [email protected] ("Bug" aka my [email protected] pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red

Comments