2023 Washington State East Meets West Gathering, Lincoln Rock State Park

HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,491
East Meets West Gathering for 2023 will be held Thursday, May 18 to Sunday, May 21, 2023. We are again at Lincoln Rock State Park, north of East Wenatchee, Washington. Below is a google docs link with all the information you need to get going, participant information, schedule of events, and gear swap sheet. Please add your information to the Participant Information page once you have your site reserved. Reservations can be made 9 months ahead, so August 18, 2022 for May 18, 2023. The only other place I will be posting this information is on Facebook, T@da, T@b, and T@g Camper Trailer Owners group, under the Events section. My team and I will only be monitoring these two sites (this forum and one FB group,) as it gets too difficult when there's more places to monitor. I am excited to see plans made and sites booked for 2023! You can message me here on the Forum or Facebook with any questions. We hope to see you there!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EiQtoTgiis2zJlyHb0yn-YVzr35wlKCQxYvRilF-evY/edit#gid=0

2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red

Comments

• VictoriaPVictoriaP Member Posts: 1,489
    Info on my reservation added, and post forwarded to someone who missed out last year. I’m sure we’ll have another fabulous turnout!
    2019 320s BD Lite, white with blue (“Haven”)
    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6r (unsafe 200lb tongue weight limit until 2020 models)
    2020 Subaru Outback XT
    Pacific NW
  • 2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 904
    I got site 86 like last year.... YAY!!!   Can't wait for another great rally!
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• rh5555rh5555 Member Posts: 484
    edited August 2022
    @2Cougs, the Hills will be next door at 88.  Looking forward to it.
    Roger and Sue Hill | 2020 T@B400 Boondock (Cryst@bel) | 2022 Land Rover Defender 110 - P400 | San Juan Island, WA
  • ejsalzerejsalzer Member Posts: 3
    We plan to attend, but can't get a reservation until tomorrow morning (according to the reservation site).  How is it some have gotten reservations already?  Looking forward to being there.
    Eric & Heidi Salzer | 2019 T@B 320S BD Edge (Bag End) silver/gray | 2022 Tacoma SR5 | Everett, WA
  • dsfdogsdsfdogs Member Posts: 583
    @ejsalzer , We are arriving earlier in the week.
    Debbie in Oregon
    2023 Tab 400 / 2022 F150 XLT Sport 3.5EB
    Traded in - 2018 T@B 320 S/2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5

• rh5555rh5555 Member Posts: 484
    @ejsalzer, we're arriving a day early.  Your reservation starts 9 months from your arrival day and can extend to ten days (I think) later.
    Roger and Sue Hill | 2020 T@B400 Boondock (Cryst@bel) | 2022 Land Rover Defender 110 - P400 | San Juan Island, WA
    edited August 2022
    @ejsalzer Some of us go early. Others reserve starting with an earlier date, and then a few days later, cancel the days they won’t be attending. There is a cost associated with doing that, but it’s fairly nominal IF you cancel those days soon. The longer you wait, the more it will cost you.

Personally, I prefer going early to settle in, play tourist, and spend time with my friends before the crowd arrives. To any newcomers going, “But I don’t know anyone yet!”, non-issue. Come early. See a Tab? Stop and chat. You’ll end up with more friends than you’ll know what to do with.
    2020 Subaru Outback XT
    Pacific NW
  • ejsalzerejsalzer Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for the responses.  We just used the "day earlier" method and are all booked...site 28.  First year with our T@B 320S and first time attending this event.  Looks like fun!
    Eric & Heidi Salzer | 2019 T@B 320S BD Edge (Bag End) silver/gray | 2022 Tacoma SR5 | Everett, WA
  • MarkAlMarkAl Member Posts: 455
    Site 60, same as last year! Looking forward to seeing everyone.
    Snohomish WA, 2015 Diesel Grand Cherokee
    Sm@ll World: 2021 320S Boondock, 6V Pb-acid
    Shunt, Roof & Remote solar & 30A DC-DC Chargers
    managed by VE Smart Network
  • bfeenybfeeny Member Posts: 24
    Booked site #10. Hopefully this year we will be able to attend after Border Restrictions last year and Covid the year before. Looking forward to it!
  • philandpattyphilandpatty Member Posts: 3
    We booked site 62 and we're so excited!  This is our first rally, ever!
    2021 T@b 320 CS-S Boondock
    2019 Subaru Outback
    Bainbridge Island WA
  • RVMikeRVMike Member Posts: 23
    We booked site 85, Thursday through Sunday. It will be good to meet all of  you.

Mike and Priscilla
    Mike and Priscilla, White Salmon, WA
    2020 T@B 320 S Boondock Edge, 2020 Subaru Outback
  • paddyopaddyo Member Posts: 5
    We were late in making reservations. There were only 3 sites open and we were able to get site 23. Arriving Thur. May 18 and leaving Monday. We attended 2 years ago and had embarrassing equipment issues.  This time is expected to go much smoother. It will be fun seeing everyone.
    Patrick & Jackie Callahan
    2018 T@B 320 CS-S
  • PNWtabberPNWtabber Member Posts: 491
    Wow, popular event.  Can't find an open site.  :bawling:
    2018 T@B 320 S Boondock  |  2015.5 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD  |  Seattle, WA, USA
    "Blessed are the curious, for they shall have adventures.”― Lovelle Drachman

@PNWtabber What @2Cougs said, but also watch for the possibility of splitting your chosen dates among multiple sites. I did that for the 2022 event, half down in A loop and half in B loop. Worked out just fine.
    2020 Subaru Outback XT
    Pacific NW
  • MuttonChopsMuttonChops Member Posts: 1,580
    @PNWtabber ;
    As a backup plan check on the State Park in Wenatchee.
    It is a very nice bicycle ride (or short car drive) to Lincoln State Park from the
    'Wenatchee Confluence State Park'.

Plus there are two good campgrounds on the road heading toward Cashmere;
    - - Wenatchee River County Park . . . . . very nice
    - -  Chelan County Expo Center ( Fairgrounds in Cashmere )
           a typical Fair Grounds grassy field with full hook-ups for around $30
           And a sane car driving distance to Lincoln Park.

'18 320 Spitched axle, 3020HE; PNW based
    TV: '17 Colorado V6 Z71 4x4, Tow Package, GM Brake Controller
    Adventures:  51   Nights:  322  Towing Miles 41,200+
    Just grabbed a site!  The "alert" system on the reservation page works great!!  Looking forward to my first T@B meet-up.  :)

• HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,491
    @PNWtabber great news! Please also fill out the Google Sheet with your information. It has the gathering information you need, and we can make sure you get the welcome packet and memento. We look forward to meeting you! 
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
    @PNWtabber great news! Please also fill out the Google Sheet with your information. It has the gathering information you need, and we can make sure you get the welcome packet and memento. We look forward to meeting you! 

Done, thanks!

• TabiKTabiK Member Posts: 10
    Just grabbed site 9 - thanks to the Washington State Parks alert system.  Looking forward to another great time.
  • ApositronicApositronic Member Posts: 27
    I was browsing this thread again and checked for open sites out of idle curiosity. Site 58 was open Thursday and Friday, so I grabbed that. I'm hoping to make October's SpoTab breakfast to meet some people before May.

2021 320S BD | Jeep Gladiator | North Idaho 
  • 2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 904
    @Apositronic - Yay!  So glad you are joining us.  Can’t wait to meet!
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• TabiKTabiK Member Posts: 10
    Just changed from site 9 to site 12.  Several sites available in A.
    TabiK said:
    Just changed from site 9 to site 12.  Several sites available in A.

I've been getting lots of notifications of availability!  Guess I forgot to turn off my alert after I booked.   B)

• OlyCampersOlyCampers Member Posts: 22
    We were successful in making reservations for the weekend in the A loop. While we've had a lot of fun in our T@B, haven't yet been to one of these group events. Looking forward to a fun weekend in eastern WA!
    2020 T@B 400 Boondock Lite behind our 2014 GMC Sierra. Homeport is Olympia WA USA.
  • sequimitesequimite Member Posts: 56
    Just booked Site 20, but hoping to change to a site with at least water an electric. We've not been out in our T@B yet. I have a lot of maintenance and mods planned for the winter. This may be our first real trip, beyond a short, local shakedown cruise. My wife, Julianne, and I are looking forward to meeting folks and sharing changes and experiences.

There are still ~ 6 sites available in loop A.
    2016 T@B 320 M@X S "Annie", 3rd Owner
    2015 Little Guy 5-Wide Platform
    2015 MB GLK 250 (diesel) Tow Vehicle, "Benzie"
    Sequim, WA USA
  • ApositronicApositronic Member Posts: 27
    @sequimite - site 29 is open Thursday, Friday, and Sunday.
    2021 320S BD | Jeep Gladiator | North Idaho 
  • sequimitesequimite Member Posts: 56
    Thanks @Apositronic. I think we will not move unless we can get all three nights. I hope we can meet you in May!
    2016 T@B 320 M@X S "Annie", 3rd Owner
    2015 Little Guy 5-Wide Platform
    2015 MB GLK 250 (diesel) Tow Vehicle, "Benzie"
    Sequim, WA USA
  • jenperjenper Member Posts: 9
    Late to the game, but just saw this last night. We just booked site 15.  First time attending an event like this.