Options

Love my New Purpleline Mover!

I hope this is allowed on this forum. I just had the Purpleline Quattro mover installed on my 320 Boondock and love it!  I have had an older 2006 t@b for years, and recently upgraded to a 2021 Boondock. I park it in an extremely narrow garage (I have 1 foot on each side), and a sharp 90 degree uphill turn that necessitated unhooking and manually inching the trailer into the garage. I waited through Covid back order, and finally received the Purpleline. The guys at Poulsbo, WA Apache RV did a great job installing the mover, when other shops turned away this work. They were super busy with work too. 
2021 320S Boondock
2021 Toyota Tacoma

Comments

• Options
    PNWtabberPNWtabber Member Posts: 492
    Nice to hear good things about a local dealer.  I want to have some maintenance work done on my 2018 and the Everett location has been slow.  I'll check with Poulsbo!
    2018 T@B 320 S Boondock  |  2015.5 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD  |  Seattle, WA, USA
    "Blessed are the curious, for they shall have adventures.”― Lovelle Drachman

• Options
    VictoriaPVictoriaP Member Posts: 1,494
    @PNWtabber Everything I’ve heard says Poulsbo is a better choice than Everett if you can get there easily.

@Sunny2WS Congrats on the Purpleline! Still my number 1 favorite mod, would never again own a trailer without it!
    2019 320s BD Lite, white with blue (“Haven”)
    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6r (unsafe 200lb tongue weight limit until 2020 models)
    2020 Subaru Outback XT
    Pacific NW
  • Options
    Sunny2WSSunny2WS Member Posts: 28
    Yeah,
    This thing is so cool. I just want to go out there and play with moving the t@b in and out of my 90 degree angle garage. 🎉🎉
    2021 320S Boondock
    2021 Toyota Tacoma
  • Options
    Dame_plumeDame_plume Member Posts: 75
    I want it too ! Congrats
    Sylvie and Mike, Ontario, Canada / 2020 Tab 320S (Charlie) / 2021 Chevrolet Colorado LT (V6) Enhanced Towing Package
    "The only place where you start at the top is when you dig a hole"
  • Options
    Maxcamp8Maxcamp8 Member Posts: 213
    Sounds wonderful.  We have a manual hand/drill-cranked version to swivel our camper 180 deg in a tight drive.  Not suited to unpaved surface and worrisome if you back it up as it rotates out of vertical.  Enjoy.

2021 T@B 320S Boondock/ 2012 Tacoma 4 cylinder truck / 2023 Tacoma 6 cyl. truck

• Options
    GigHarborTomGigHarborTom Member Posts: 76
    Thinking about farming out brakes, Wheel Bearing check and lub, plus winterising. Have any of you delt with the Apache Dealer in Tacoma ? They are a TAB Dealer.
    Gig Harbor Tom
    2020 TAB 320 S Boondock Lite
    2019 Toyota 4 Runner
    Puget Sound Country
  • Options
    Sunny2WSSunny2WS Member Posts: 28
    I previously owned a 2006 Dutchman t@b and the brakes went out. I tried to take it to numerous shops, one was the Apache RV in Tacoma. I even had some bearings shipped from Europe. They ended up saying they could work on my old Dutchman (the parts are European and the brakes were disc brakes), but said they would only work on it if I brought it in as a trade on a new Boondock. I wasn’t too happy about that. I ended up getting a new 2021 t@b at the Everett Apache RV, essentially because no one in the area wanted to take the time with the European parts, or didn’t think they could get the parts.
    2021 320S Boondock
    2021 Toyota Tacoma
  • Options
    MouseketabMouseketab Member Posts: 1,230
    Best thing since sliced bread!! Love mine!
    Carol
    MOUSE-KE-T@B
    2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
    2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
    2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
    Harvest, AL
  • Options
    Dame_plumeDame_plume Member Posts: 75
    edited September 2022
    Does anybody with a non Boondock 320 have the Enduro?  My concern is the lower ground clearance on my 320S.
    Sylvie and Mike, Ontario, Canada / 2020 Tab 320S (Charlie) / 2021 Chevrolet Colorado LT (V6) Enhanced Towing Package
    "The only place where you start at the top is when you dig a hole"
  • Options
    VictoriaPVictoriaP Member Posts: 1,494
    edited September 2022

Over the last two years, I think nearly everyone I know who had it installed went with the Quattro. I have the Enduro, but I have a Boondock, no clearance issue there. @Mouseketab, I think you have the Enduro too, can you speak to your experience on this?
    2019 320s BD Lite, white with blue (“Haven”)
    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6r (unsafe 200lb tongue weight limit until 2020 models)
    2020 Subaru Outback XT
    Pacific NW
  • Options
    MouseketabMouseketab Member Posts: 1,230
    Does anybody with a non Boondock 320 have the Enduro?  My concern is the lower ground clearance on my 320S.
    Yes, I have the Enduro with a non-boondock T@B. However, I will qualify that it is a Dutchmen T@B with the 16" low profile tires. (So probably equivalant to 15" rims with trailer tires). I have no clearance issues with the unit EVER. But I NEVER go off road.
    Carol
    MOUSE-KE-T@B
    2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
    2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
    2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
    Harvest, AL