Alde Water Heater and/or something else gushing out behind gray water drain - 2021 320S

Hi, I have a problem with the Alde water heater and/or bypass valve leaking. We used the Alde water heater last year without problems. We had not tried turning it on this season; had just used cold water this year. While dry camping this weekend, we turned on the Alde water heater but did not get hot water. Then we realized the bypass valve was horizontal (bypassing water heater). We turned the bypass valve to vertical (not bypassing), and heard a little noise like it was pressuring up, but not filling the hot water tank (I think). When we turned on the water pump, water started gushing out below the trailer, just behind the gray water drain tube. We are home now, and the same thing is happening. I've turned the bypass valve back to bypass the heater. Photos are of our Nautilus and of where the water gushes out if the water heater is not being bypassed. The second image is taken from the driver side rear of the trailer; the rear support strut is toward the right side of the picture. The drops on the gray part are presumably where the water gushes from but I can't get under there with the phone when it's leaking out. The inside of the driver back compartment with the Alde does not appear to be wet from when the tank was not bypassed. Suggestions on next steps?

Comments