using the tv in tab 320cs s

how can i connect my laptop to the tv to stream movies, etc.?

Comments

• jbajorjbajor Member Posts: 134
    you should be able to plug into the hdmi input of the jensen then set tv to hdmi
    Ultimate Toys Teardrop Camper
    Volvo XC-40
    SF Bay Area, California
  • MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,497
    how can i connect my laptop to the tv to stream movies, etc.?
    What year T@B? 
    San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
  • Brian56Brian56 Member Posts: 12
    @jbajor My UT is at the dealer getting a few warranty items fixed. One of those is that when I plug my streaming device (Fire Stick) into the HDMI port on the Jensen, nothing shows up on the TV. I do get audio on the speakers though. Both are set to HDMI. It works fine when plugged directly into the TV. It seems your pass thourgh works fine. I wanted to confirm because when I dropped it off at the dealer the service lady claimed that it deosn't work that way. I disputed that because it seems pretty clear from the manual that it should.
    Ultimate Toys Teardrop
    Jeep Grand Cherokee
    Dallas, TX Area
  • Brian56Brian56 Member Posts: 12
    @jbajor one more clarification. Do both of your TVs get a HDMI signal from the Jensen? Neither of mine do.

Ultimate Toys Teardrop
    Jeep Grand Cherokee
    Dallas, TX Area
  • MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,497
    Brian56 said:
    @jbajor one more clarification. Do both of your TVs get a HDMI signal from the Jensen? Neither of mine do.

Which Jensen head unit do you have? The JWM22 has only one HDMI out. I would pull out the head unit to look at the connections. 

San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
  • jbajorjbajor Member Posts: 134
    I will take a photo for you...  I have an appleTV plugged into the Jensen and use it to stream...  It does support both tv's
    Ultimate Toys Teardrop Camper
    Volvo XC-40
    SF Bay Area, California