Options

Seattle area Apache - Good Job

MarkAlMarkAl Member Posts: 459
With some of the negative I've heard on the Everett shop, I wanted to add my recent experience.

Our 2021 320S was one of the units that was built pre - Rhomar change. I was about to start the process of draining/flushing and refilling as it's been 2 years of consistent use. I heard about the great service bulletin from NuCamp offering to update the glycol under warranty and scheduled it to be done with our local dealer (we bought from them). Everything went fine until I got home and saw the old Century fluid and clearly sediment in the drain sample. Took pics and sent an email to Apache and Immediately was contacted and given priority that within the week the trailer was back, and the flush / refill actually done. They were great. They claim complete confusion as to how it happened, and I believe them. I know service is very backed up and suspect the wrong trailer was marked as "done". This is the 1st service I've had them do as I do all of my own mods and service. Cudos to them stepping up to the mistake!
Snohomish WA, 2015 Diesel Grand Cherokee
Sm@ll World: 2021 320S Boondock, 6V Pb-acid
Shunt, Roof & Remote solar & 30A DC-DC Chargers
managed by VE Smart Network

Comments

• Options
    PNWtabberPNWtabber Member Posts: 491
    Glad you had a good experience, @MarkAl.  I've been emailing with them since June to purchase replacement clips for my window shades and still haven't got them.  I also am not thrilled that they won't make an actual service appointment date, just a "drop off" date and they'll get to it when they get to it (days?  weeks??  months??  Who knows, they won't give a projection).  My experience may be different because I purchased my trailer from the first owner, not the dealership. 
    2018 T@B 320 S Boondock  |  2015.5 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD  |  Seattle, WA, USA
    "Blessed are the curious, for they shall have adventures.”― Lovelle Drachman

• Options
    MarkAlMarkAl Member Posts: 459
    @PNWtabber bummer I heard a similar grip with them at work, their 320 was purchased from a person who bought through Apache. You'd think they would honor resales AT LEAST if they originally sold it. If it results in more work, hire more people! Isn't that how capitalism works? BTW NuCamp used to send those out free as they pop off so easily some times. I have an extra that way. 
    Snohomish WA, 2015 Diesel Grand Cherokee
    Sm@ll World: 2021 320S Boondock, 6V Pb-acid
    Shunt, Roof & Remote solar & 30A DC-DC Chargers
    managed by VE Smart Network
  • Options
    Firebird_WS6Firebird_WS6 Member Posts: 7
    Just bought a 2018 Tab320 from the Everett Apache. Really impressed with the service there. No sales pressure, got a good deal. The technical walk-through was really thorough and they serviced and detailed the unit so it looked and operated like new. They replaced a window clip too BTW. It's different to the originals but works fine. Best purchasing experience I've had in years.
    2018 T@B 320S / 2017 Subaru Outback / Seattle, WA
  • Options
    stewmcdstewmcd Member Posts: 2
    I brought a difficult issue to the sevice department and they took care of everything in an effiicent and timely manner with good attention to detail. Cheers