Options

Looking for other Teardrop Owners in Virginia, Maryland and surrounding areas

RobynERobynE Member Posts: 31
edited October 2022 in Camping & Travel
Hi everyone, 

I was just wondering if there are any other T@B owners near me who might want to plan some fall camping trips. I'm a solo camper and it can get a bit lonely at times!  I'm at Pohick Bay Regional Park Lorton, VA Oct 28th-31st and Nov 11th -13. I also started a Facebook group for the same purpose.  It's called DMV Teardrops.  There isn't much to it yet (seven members), but we can post trips there for the group to see. 

If you are interested in either Pohick trip (or if you want to share a trip you have booked already), let me know before you book (Pohick) as I have a detailed list of which sites are good and which ones are not...and there are some definite bad sites.

Hope to hear from you,
Robyn

Comments

• Options
    GregorsGregors Member Posts: 1
    Hi Robyn,
    I'm a Solo camper. Live in MD just west of Baltimore. I have only had my tab320 for 2 months and one 2night trip 😐. Usually I work Saturday mornings and I don't have Facebook. Let me know what sites are best your nov trip to pohick and I will see what I work out,
    Thanks, Greg 
  • Options
    RobynERobynE Member Posts: 31
    edited October 2022
    Hi Greg!  Nice to hear from you.  Sorry I just saw this post.  Do you think you can make the trip this Friday at Pohick?  I will PM you the best sites shortly.  Full hookup will be impossible to get this weekend and since its Halloween, the campground might be fully booked, but I will look to see what is available and make a suggestion to you for both dates.

• Options
    HellFishHellFish Member Posts: 21
    The Illinois chapter of Tearjerkers.net is active during the camping season.  Google it and check Facebook site also.  Don't know how active chapters are near you, but worth a check.