Options

Ode to Rad "If he is still lurking!"

larrygonlarrygon Member Posts: 255
Wow! Yes I will miss Rad even though I have never personally met him. I have enjoyed his posts like everyone else. 
So my reason for the title is that I know how much Rad enjoyed handling anything that came in contact with the black tank. On my way home from Sante Fe NM today, I had the unfortunate luck to run over some road debris. When I stopped for gas, I noticed that the black tank release handle was broken and leaking blue blood! (good thing I dumped prior to leaving) Fortunately there is a RV dealer up the road from the house and I stopped and purchased a new release handle. When I got home and started to replace the handle, I thought about how Rad was always mentioning that he would never have anything from the black tank touch anything else. When I was done, I boiled my hands and soaked them in bleach (NOT). But seriously, I wish Rad and his family all the best of luck on his new adventures!
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein
2015 T@B M@X S White with Grey trim | TV 2021 Ascent Touring | Flagstaff AZ.

Comments