Options

New LG T@b owners West Kootenays

bubbazanettibubbazanetti Member Posts: 23
edited November 2022 in Introductions
This forum played a significant role in our recent purchase of a 2015 LG T@B! 
She’s a beauty!
Live in the beautiful mountains in the West Koots a stones throw from the mighty Columbia River! 

Kootenays, British Columbia
2015 Little Guy T@b, TV - 07 Honda Ridgeline

"Good friends beware! the only life we knows Flies from us like an arrow from the bow, the Caravan of life is moving by, Quick! to your places in the passing show.” 

Comments

• Options

Also just purchased an immaculate 2007 TV Honda Ridgeline… excited!

"Good friends beware! the only life we knows Flies from us like an arrow from the bow, the Caravan of life is moving by, Quick! to your places in the passing show.” 
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @bubbazanetti, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your trailer.  It's great that you're excited about upcoming adventures.

Just fyi, your trailer is a Pleasant Valley trailer. They were the manufacturer. The same company, just current generation, is nüCamp, still building these beauties. LG (Little Guy) was the marketing arm of a joint effort back then. LG now actually manufactures trailers, having moved from their previous marketing position.

There have been only 2 t@b trailer manufacturers, Dutchman (Thor) and Pleasant Valley (nüCamp) in North America.

I know, details, details. Again, welcome, and hope to see you out there on the road or in the wild sometime!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    Dame_plumeDame_plume Member Posts: 75
    Welcome to the forum @bubbazanetti.  I too was very impressed with this group and read almost every threads before buying my T@b.  You will find here the most complete knowledge database about your "precious" and most important, every detail on how to take care of it. 
    @dragonsdofly:  I wish I knew that specific information when I went to buy insurance for my T@b because I gave them NuCamp as the manufacturer and they could not find it in their list.
    Sylvie and Mike, Ontario, Canada / 2020 Tab 320S (Charlie) / 2021 Chevrolet Colorado LT (V6) Enhanced Towing Package
    "The only place where you start at the top is when you dig a hole"
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    edited November 2022
    @Dame_plume, the information you had/have is correct. NüCamp is the manufacturer of your 2020 t@b. They are essentially the same company as the predecessor name of Pleasant Valley. Same owner and employees in the same location. I think the name change happened due to the separation of the 2 entities, Pleasant Valley (manufacturer) and Little Guy (marketing arm). Those 2 companies ended their collaboration approx April of 2017 and that's when the manufacturer name changed from Pleasant Valley to nüCamp. Regardless, your insurance company should have easily found the nüCamp name and information.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    Finally brought our purchase home from Calgary. Weather and high mountain passes have been the delay. Gorgeous drive back through the mountains on Sunday. 
    Here we are gassing up near Fernie, BC