Options

Asking your opinion on how to sell

mickietucsmickietucs Member Posts: 709
edited January 2023 in Tips & Tricks
I may be selling my 2016 Tab320 and wondered if anyone has been able to sell theirs if it was on a storage lot (where there isn't any means to plug it in)? I would think one would need hookups so a potential buyer could check out the systems. Just wanted your opinion - I may have to go through an rv dealer to consign it (if they don't buy outright). Thanks for your thoughts! Michele
Michele, Tucson, AZ. TV - '13 F150 & '16 T@Bitha special order.

You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!

Comments

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    I wouldn’t let that stop me from selling the trailer.  You can always charge up the battery, reinstall it and run things or hook your tow vehicle up to the trailer and power it up that way.  If your trailer has a mounted solar panel put in Arizona you should be good to go.  The buyer assumes some risk at any rate and will have to take your word for things if they want to purchase the trailer.  You really can’t run the A/C with a power source so other than that you should be good to go as you can run the Alde on propane.  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    cbarnhillcbarnhill Member Posts: 330
    Micky…you’re selling your tab?  
    Cindy with my 2015 MaxS (Puppy) and my 2015 Subaru Outback (Boo)
  • Options
    Yoshi_TABYoshi_TAB Member Posts: 377
    Hi,  Do you know someone with a generator you can use or borrow til sold?  Good luck
    2021 TAB 320 BD
    2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
    Southern Maryland
  • Options
    manyman297manyman297 Member Posts: 1,185
    I would borrow a generator especially since buyers may want to test out the 120v outlets and AC.
    2021 400 BD
    2020 Tacoma TRD Off-Road 
  • Options
    mickietucsmickietucs Member Posts: 709
    Thanks all - I might be able to borrow a generator...but yes, everything else should be good to go as I keep the battery on a trickle charger while in storage. Thanks for your words of encouragement. Will try to sell off the lot but if no-go, will take it to a dealer to sell.

@cbarnhill - I'm seriously considering it. Storage fees will be raised next summer and I'm kind of "tired" of towing. I was supposed to take it to Cali this week for the holiday but I messed up my lumbar/lower back area and had to cancel all my reservations (don't want to re-injure myself). Only reservation coming up is in March. Gas prices too. Will sell the truck as well and get a hybrid. Will still travel!
    Michele, Tucson, AZ. TV - '13 F150 & '16 T@Bitha special order.

You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!