2021 tab 320 glycol bleed locations

I need to bleed my glycol and reset the alde. I found information for the tab 400 but not the 320. Does anyone have info on where the bleed valves are on the 2021 320?

Comments

• pthomas745pthomas745 Moderator Posts: 3,604
    edited January 2023
    What is telling you that you need to "bleed?"  If you have one of the "ordinary" errors on the Alde (gas fail, etc) the manual claims you need to "bleed", but many many times, the only thing that needs to be done is unplug the trailer and turn off the battery switch for a minute or so.  That will clear the Alde error. 

If the error keeps returning, then it might be necessary to go through the bleeding process.  So, if you have an error showing on your Alde screen, clear it first with the battery switch and then let us know if the system returns to normal.

2017 Outback
    Towed by 2014 Touareg TDi
  • immanenceimmanence Member Posts: 100
    Thanks @pthomas745 - it is the red overheat code. I will try a simple reset first!
  • berggerbergger Moderator Posts: 958
    Hopefully the reset will fix the code for you.  But I think it is still a good idea to explore your trailer and find out how many bleeder valves you have and where they are located.  I did some exploration in our 2021 400 to find out that information.  I basically just uncovered or got a look at each convector to see where they were.  In the 400 they are all on convectors, with the exception of the one in the bathroom.  I'm not sure how the 320s are set up.  But it's a good excuse to dig into your trailer and find out.  Whenever I open up panels or remove things to see what's hidden I also always try to take photos so I have references for the future. 
    2021 T@b 400 BD  "Vixen Gail" 
    2018 Nissan Titan Pro 4X "Big Bird"
    Leadville Colorado
  • immanenceimmanence Member Posts: 100
    The reset worked, but I think I also found the bleed valves in the 2021 320. It is driver side rear behind triangle panel in the back cubby. I haven't confirmed this yet since the reset worked though. This might help someone else though!
  • pthomas745pthomas745 Moderator Posts: 3,604
    I think that is correct.  This thread from a couple of years ago had the pictures, too.

Glad your Alde is working!

2017 Outback
    Towed by 2014 Touareg TDi