2022 320S toilet

Plastic back above toilet secured with only tree screws at bottom.  Top rattles.  thinking of aluminum channel under top edge of sink to secure.  anyone done this? also is there a potential water issue here?  Anyone figure out how to seal this?
2022 T@B 320S Boondock

Comments

• kottumkottum Member Posts: 226
    Our 2022 320s BD bathroom was very barely sealed everywhere.  I went over all seams with additional sealant.  I also sealed the panel above the toilet all around.  If I need to get in there, it's easy to cut the sealant and open it up, and reseal when finished.

I can't imagine trying to shower in there standing or sitting.  My wife can, sort of.  I just wash up with wash cloth and small bucket.  That silly sink is worthless under the curvature of the ceiling.  We can bath our little 9 lb Coton de Tulear dog in there, if we kneel outside the door.  Actually, I think it's sized perfectly for this little dog, and not much more.

Doug
    Douglas and Cheryl both Navy Retired
    2022 Tab 320s Boondock/2021 Honda Ridgeline BE
    Minnesota and Arizona
  • Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,420
    edited January 2023
    Doug, I agree and this was one of the main reasons we went with the TaB400 over the 320, plus the added ceiling height and larger galley counter area.  But, the shower/wash room size was the biggest reason.
     Cheers 
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • kottumkottum Member Posts: 226
    As much as I dislike the Tab 320 bath comportment size, we use our camper almost exclusively for travel rather than destination camping.  For this purpose, the 320 is near perfect.  Twin or double bed without crawl-over, very comfortable lounging in the evenings, functional galley, a dining table that works great, travel-friendly cassette toilet, less wind resistance and 1,000 lbs less to tow (greater fuel economy), Alde heat and hot water, time-proven structure, all at $10,000 less than the Tab 400, or $20,000 less than Airstream Basecamp 16, were the deciding factors for us.

I may complain about the bath compartment (we spend very little time there), I love to hook up and head out on a road trip with our Honda Ridgeline because I know it will be economical, a pleasure to tow and simple to use.

Doug
    Douglas and Cheryl both Navy Retired
    2022 Tab 320s Boondock/2021 Honda Ridgeline BE
    Minnesota and Arizona