Options

Any gauges in the T@BSMaxx to show tank status?

AnneLarkAnneLark Member Posts: 15
Is there a way to know when gray water and black water tanks are approaching full?
Does T@BSMaxx drain shower water into gray or black tank? (It appears to drain into black water tank, but I sure would prefer to have shower water go gray.
Traveling with The Tiny T@B@rn@cle

Comments

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    edited August 2015
    The only way to be able to tell the level is if it overflows. No, I'm not trying to be a smart Alec, that 's the only way. You can sort of gauge how much water goes into the gray tank to figure out how full it is. 

Shower drains  into the gray tank. If you look under the T@B, the small black water tank (5 gallon on 2104/15) is directly below the toilet with only one pipe going to it from the toilet, and another to the outlet. The gray water tank is the larger of the three (19 gallons on the 2014/15), and the kitchen sink and shower goes to it. The fresh water tank (11 gallon on 2014/15) is an opaque color on mine. It has an inlet from the driver's side, a drain plug ( it depends on which year as to where it is), and ....I haven't traced the pipes going to the cold water pipes or to the Alde for hot hot water. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Options
    LARKLARK Member Posts: 146
    AnneLark- unfortunately this is how you tell if your overfull.

Grey tank fluid backs into shower floor.

Black tank fluid (or solid...yuk!) backs up to the toilet.
    M@rk and Donn@ : 2015 T@B S Max, Silver/Black, 2008 Toyota Beef Taco DC
  • Options
    skwheeskwhee Member Posts: 246
    Talked to Ed at the factory this week, he said that they are going to have a level control panel in the future (2017 models ??) that will show tank levels, battery condition, etc.
    Steve and Karen Cullowhee, North Carolina 2008 Ford F150 --2018 T@B 400
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    skwhee said:
    Talked to Ed at the factory this week, he said that they are going to have a level control panel in the future (2017 models ??) that will show tank levels, battery condition, etc.
    Awesome

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    Any possibility of a retro-fit?
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    edited August 2015
    AnneLark said:
    Any possibility of a retro-fit?

Anne, that would be a question for the factory, Pleasant Valley.  Their telephone number is located on the right under contact numbers.
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”