Options

2023 tab 400 storage and dog water/food dish station

After tripping over the dog's water and food dishes in the night, I decided to do something.  Taking advantage of the large open storage next to the bed, I added a slide out shelf with storage and cutouts for the dogs dishes.   I opened the space up a bit first, then built the storage to fill the space.  The shelf slides out and there is a short (2.5 inch storage) storage, and two detachable storage compartments (5 in deep) with dividers.  These storage compartments can be carried outside if needed.

2023 TAB 400, towed by 2001 Ford f-150 Supercrew XLT 5.6 liter v8

Comments

• Options
    marleecampsmarleecamps Member Posts: 133
    Impressive!  I just keep Charlotte's bowls on a rubber mat underneath the dining room table.  Your approach is much more elegant.
    --Marlee
    2021 Tab400 Boondock; TV 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee; Minnesota
  • Options
    DM159DM159 Member Posts: 44
    edited March 2023
    A cabinet maker doing his finest work.  Does NuCamp have a design opening I wonder? 
    2023 TAB 400 with modifications in process.

• Options
    Richard_RRichard_R Member Posts: 38
    Very, very nice. Our very first trip is coming up this weekend and we’ve been discussing the best way to deal with the doggy stuff. Really elegant solution.

(BTW, this is also my first post on the forum after scouring it for the last couple months and finally joining. I’m super impressed about how helpful and, especially, how civil everyone is.)
    — Richard R.
    Front Range of Colorado
    2023 TAB 400 Boondock
    2022 GMC Canyon
    2023 F150 Hybrid (PowerBoost drivetrain)