Options

Add Aero-Flow cover to 2023 T@B400...modification required

After studying the instructions for installing the Aero-Flow cover I climbed up to the roof of the T@B400 and found there was already a set of attachment points for a cover. Unfortunately they do not line up where the need to be for the Aero-Flow. Ugh. I sat and thought for a bit about this. I realized I had what I needed to make this work. The result is quite satisfactory and did not require any modifications to the T@B at all.

First off the mount points (tabs) on the T@B don't match the slots in the base of the Aero-Flow, so the base needs to be set off center of the Dometic cover. I chose to set mine to the inside of the outside edge tabs (door side of camper), and outside of the opposite tabs. 

In both cases there is a large gap between the mount and the base of the Aero-Flow. I could not use the clips and hardware which came it. To take up the space I used some spacers left over from mounting a large screen TV to a wall in my home.

On the door side I used a self tapping roofing screw with a spacer to secure the Aero-Flow.

73 es God Bless de KK1L, Ron <><
73 es God Bless de KK1L, Ron <><
2023 T@B 400 Boondock "Running up a T@B"
Jericho, VT

Comments