Options

New 2021 Tab 320S Boondock Owner

bama442bama442 Member Posts: 2
Hello all, i recently purchased a used 2021 Tab and i am getting it ready for the season. The reclining split seat had the brackets pulling away from the cushion frame. I removed them last night and will pull back the fabric to see the damage and what it will take to repair. After that is is de-winterize and then sanitize. Any advise on getting started using my Tab would be appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @bama42, after dewinterizing, check the Alde system. It is recommended that the glycol be changed every 2 years, and during the time your trailer was manufactured, the Alde company switched which glycol they recommended for use in the system from Century to Rhomar. (Check spelling and specifics). Do you know if the previous owner ever did a glycol bi-annual change or a conversion to the new fluid, if your trailer came with the former fluid installed.

Now, driveway camp if possible. Test your plumbing system, heat and hot water and A/C just to make sure everything is working. Familiarize yourself with the trailer systems so you are comfortable with how everything works. If you aren't sure about what maintenance was done when or never, get the wheel bearings checked and/or lubed and get those electric brakes checked.

Pull the emergency brake pin to make sure it is working and test yourself about the skill and ability to reinsert that pin.

Have the tires checked.

Other resident experts will chime in with items they deem important for a successful camping season, but I'm pretty sure I covered some major points for you.

Congratulations on your trailer and welcome to the forum.  Above all, Happy T@bbing!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.