Options

My Modification of a Modification, Extra Storage

(2022 Tab 320 S Boondock) A few months ago, someone posted a very cool modification of a storage cubby fixed to the bench with two (very pretty) storage boxes. I gave that mod a lot of thought and decided that I didn't want to attach the cubby to my bench. So, I came up with this. Three lidded storage boxes (bought from Wayfair, info below) sitting side by side with a countertop. I used PVC sheeting, and I still need to sand the edges and round the corners. The countertop will protect the boxes from dirt and spills, and I can easily slip it behind the boxes when I need to access what's inside. The height is perfect; no interference with the Lagun table. When I'm on the road, the boxes and countertop will be in the SUV. 

My first road trip is early June, and I'm looking forward to this extra storage space and great nightstand.

NEW IDEA! I'm going to cut 2 more pieces of PVC to slip between the boxes for support. Just in case, since I'm not 100% sure that my 20 lb. Beagle won't use the new window bench for lounging and window-viewing.  :)

Wayfair boxes. Rebrilliant Storage Fabric Box Set (Set of 2), 9.8x15.7x10.2. On sale for $20.99 (reg. $25.99). 

2022 T@b 320 S Boondock / 2020 Ford Expedition Max King Ranch