Options

Clothing storage

Comments

• Options
    edaletayloredaletaylor Member Posts: 12
    I've used several very similar.  I find them difficult at best to put up and down, mostly because they are usually wobbly and hard to hold together.  Are you thinking about using it in a TAB?  We rarely (actually never) use our bathroom so we hung a clothes rod above the toilet.  You could also put a small plastic drawer organizer in there.  In a pinch, we could easily slide the clothes over and use the toilet and probably make our way around the organizer.  We also roll our clothes and put them in gallon size or larger ziplock bags.  We then stand the bags in a crate in the back of our car.  This works really well for us.  We used this system for two months in the southwest this summer with no issues.
  • Options
    aphillipsaphillips Member Posts: 27
    We have the larger closet and smaller refrigerator on our 2022 400. I used these things from Ikea to make a very functional closet. We moved the hanging rod as far back as the organizers would allow so that we could add two command strip hooks toward the front for belts and other small things. We don't hang anything up when camping. :) 

The organizers are too long for the space, so the second to the bottom shelf is just collapsed between the bottom one and third to the bottom one. I put two pillows in front of the drawers before shutting the door for travel so the drawers don't slide forward in transit. 

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/stuk-storage-with-7-compartments-white-gray-40481304/

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/skubb-box-set-of-6-dark-gray-40538541/#content

Those narrow Skubb containers also work really well in the bathroom cubby space. 

2022 Tab 400 Boondock
  • Options
    Cheryl13Cheryl13 Member Posts: 30
    We also have Tab 400 with smaller fridge.  We removed hanging bar, and added a shelf in about the middle that is 2/3 the depth of the closet.  Hubby and I both pack in packing cubes and stack our stuff on our shelf.  hooks hang on both sides toward the front for PJ's, etc.  Also added a cloth shoe pocket hanger on the inside of the door for socks, medicines and other little stuff.  Works really well for most all our things (except shoes/boots).
    2021 T@B 400
    2019 Subaru Ascent