Options

Isotherm Intelligent Temperature Control

stephengstepheng Member Posts: 109
Has anyone installed this on their refrigerator? Would be nice to just set a specific temperature and forget it. 
2022 T@B 320S Boondock

Comments

• Options
    SLJSLJ Member Posts: 451
    Would be better than having to reset the temp control after you turn the fridge off every time. I leave a remote temp sensor inside to monitor it. I'm thinking I might just put an external switch on the fridge power so once I have it set I can use the switch to turn it on and off so I don't have to reset the temp control each time. Would be cheaper but might not make the fridge more efficient as they claim the ITC would.
    2021 T@B 320 S Boondock
    2023 Ford Maverick XLT
    The Finger Lakes of New York
  • Options
    manyman297manyman297 Member Posts: 1,199
    Is it weird these refrigerators don’t just have this option built in like a normal household refrigerator? It’s like older cars that don’t have a temp control for their climate control. Even low-end models of cars have temp control. 

I do as @SLJ does and put a cheap Bluetooth temp sensor in the fridge. You can set alerts for when it the temp goes too high. 
    2021 400 BD
    2020 Tacoma TRD Off-Road 
  • Options
    stephengstepheng Member Posts: 109
    I use a bluetooth temp sensor as well but I have to adjust dial thermostat as the temp varies based on where we are and inside/outside temps 
    2022 T@B 320S Boondock