Exterior Shower Fontana ITC Panel Tab 320 S

Clipper_OneClipper_One Member Posts: 40

I am looking for information on the adhesive used to secure the ITC exterior shower panel tab 320 s, it looks like all four panel screws vibrated off. Since the panel was loose on the fwd corners, I removed the panel box assembly, and found the panel box has a very hard clear type glue (see pictures) I’ll try cleaning it but just in case I ordered a new panel from Amazon.

If any of you have a recommendation on an adhesive glue or any other product besides double sided tape, it would be greatly appreciated.

Carl / 2021 T@B 320 S BD / 2021 Ford Explorer XLT / Port St John, Florida
”V1 Rotate”

Comments

• Basil48192Basil48192 Member Posts: 315
    I would probably try the Geocel Proflex RV sealing caulk.  This is the product that Nucamp suggested I use for all of the exterior caulk joints.  It seemed to have good adhesive properties when I used it for my perimeter joints.  
  • SlackersSlackers Member Posts: 455
    Yes, Geocel GC28100 Proflex RV (clear) caulk is what we used when we replaced our Fontana exterior shower. We have had no problems since replacing it. Perhaps your screws were over-tightened at the factory. You can apply some of that same caulk on the screw threads when reinstalling them for better holding power. Perhaps that will give them a little more holding power.
    2019 Tab 320 CSS, 2019 Ranger TV, OH
  • Clipper_OneClipper_One Member Posts: 40
    @Basil48192 @slackers - Thank you both for your response, I previously purchased the Geocel Proflex RV GC-28900 Clear for the exterior Keder trim, I’ll use it for the panel and screws.
    Thanks
    Carl / 2021 T@B 320 S BD / 2021 Ford Explorer XLT / Port St John, Florida
    ”V1 Rotate”