Options

2024 T@b 400

berggerbergger Moderator Posts: 1,007
Anybody have any info on changes to the new model year of 400?  I have not found anything official yet.  I assumed with the major change last year that this year would be very minor changes.  From the photos of 2024 400s I've see for sale online it looks like that is the case.  From what I've seen is the flooring is different, added decals to the front and rear of the trailer, a new corner bathroom sink and better angle to the toilet, new door handle on the bathroom door and a new wood grain on the birch wood.  I actually like it all except for the front decal and the new corner bathroom sink (no counter space at all now). I wonder if there are any changes behind the scenes of the trailer?
2021 T@b 400 BD  "Vixen Gail" 
2018 Nissan Titan Pro 4X "Big Bird"
Leadville Colorado

Comments

• Options
    manyman297manyman297 Member Posts: 1,184
    edited September 2023
    That new MSRP is what first caught my attention. Yikes.
    2021 400 BD
    2020 Tacoma TRD Off-Road 
  • Options
    I just got a little information from NuCamp. I was told the changes were vast and they don’t have them in a pretty list yet. They are working on some videos to release at this time as well. The biggest change is that the bunk is now an option. I think that’s great that they made that optional. Also the wood is now a hardwood ply with a high end veneer.  They feel it offers a more consistent look than the Baltic birch. I actually think it looks great in photos. Final judgement will be when I see one in person. If I get any further official info I’ll pass it on. 
    Leadville Colorado
  • Options
    linolino Member Posts: 226
    edited September 2023
    I noticed while surfing today that Beckley’s in Maryland has a new 2024 T@B 400

There are a lot of pictures if you want to see some updates 
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,497
    Here is a video by Mandy Lea with the 2024 400 model changes:

https://youtu.be/fCXB-qTAjII?si=G-eoj9rTHkpd2Bcc
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    pthomas745pthomas745 Moderator Posts: 3,659
    Yay!  The SAE port is now standard!
    2017 Outback
    Towed by 2014 Touareg TDi
  • Options
    Thanks Sharon!
    Leadville Colorado
  • Options
    bevedfelkerbevedfelker Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2023
    Checked out the NuCamp exhibit at the Hershey RV Show today.  Only checked the 2024 T@B 400 since that is what we are most interested in.  I noticed you can get it with or without the bunk.  The Boondocks now is the standard model.  There is new flooring and a much lighter wood.  There is a Black Canyon decor option -- it has double solar, red trim, heated fresh water tank, and red LED lights below the steps.  The lithium battery option now includes 4 100 watt Battle Born lithium batteries and a 3000 watt inverter -- that's enough power capability to run the air conditioner.  The Hershey show price on all the 400s was $38483.  The dealer exhibiting them was Pete's RV here in Lancaster PA.

Here's a video I found describing the updates for 2024:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCXB-qTAjII
    Thor Vegas 24.1 Motorhome
    Currently considering T@B 400
    Tampa FL

States Visited Map
  • Options
    dsfdogsdsfdogs Member Posts: 586
    The lithium battery and optional 4 battery upgrade + 3000 Victron inverter/charger was new in 2023. 

The higher output solar panel would sure be nice!

I like the non-bunk seating reconfigure that squares off the benches and seems to provide more table and easier seating than the bunk w/Lagun seating.

Are they offering any new standard color options or graphics?
    Debbie in Oregon
    2023 Tab 400 / 2022 F150 XLT Sport 3.5EB
    Traded in - 2018 T@B 320 S/2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5

• Options
    No new graphics packages as far as I know.  They simply added a few more decals on the front and rear of the trailer and slightly changed the location and look of the boondock name and T@b 400 name on the side of the trailer.  

The new 310 watt solar panel is really nice.  Especially with either the single lithium battery or the optional 4 battery system.  I also really like the Black Canyon package.  It includes some cool red lights under the body of the camper, an additional solar panel for a total of 620 watts and both fresh water and grey water tank heaters.  

I would really like the tank heaters.  It was 30 degrees at our house this morning!  Leave tomorrow for our last trip of the season.  I'll have to winterize the trailer at the campground prior to coming home.  Time to start camping out of our truck.    
    Leadville Colorado
  • Options
    cameroncameron Member Posts: 12

I love those. Handy for solar, and plenty of other uses. I added one on each side of our 2018 Tab 400. (And a 12V "cigarette lighter" plug on the side with the door.)
  • Options
    HammickHammick Member Posts: 70
    edited February 19
    bevedfelker said:

The Hershey show price on all the 400s was $38483.  The dealer exhibiting them was Pete's RV here in Lancaster PA.

That's price didn't include the Black Canyon or 400ah of Lithium, Correct?

• Options
    cameron said:

I love those. Handy for solar, and plenty of other uses. I added one on each side of our 2018 Tab 400. (And a 12V "cigarette lighter" plug on the side with the door.)
    Hopefully they keep this as standard going forward.  I find it funny that such an inexpensive but such a useful item has been standard then not standard then standard again.  When we bought our 2021 it was not standard so we asked the factory to add one after production.  Then they added it at no cost to us since they decided to make it a standard item.  Then a year or so later it was not standard and now standard again.  I just find that funny.  I love having it and we use it often in areas where the trailer is shaded.  
    Leadville Colorado