We're heading into winter here (it's not even getting out of the 30Fs all week) and today we discovered the vent cover for one of the roof vents departed our camper at some point. I THOUGHT it was the cap for the fridge, but now I'm thinking it's the sewer drain vent for the bath, but regardless it needs to get capped.
I'm going to try, to get us through to the spring when it'll be warmer and easier to work on, just putting the cap part on, I'm presuming the "post" sticking up by the vent proper is the screw and part of the old cap. My thought if I can't do that for some reason, is to buy a plumbing pipe cap, and run a couple screws through from the sides into the sides of the cap (below the broken clips sticking up,) then remove and replace the assembly in the spring.
Basically, looking for suggestions to cap this off for the winter. We did winterize the camper, blew out the plumbing and put in the antifreeze so hopefully the antifreeze hasn't been "flushed out" of any of the drains this might lead too.