Options

Victron SmartShunt Firmware Update - stuck download

CharlieRNCharlieRN Member Posts: 439
The Victron app on my Android phone notified me that a firmware update to v2.46 was available. Installation seemed to be proceeding normally until it reached 45% complete. At that point, it stopped and has been stuck there for the last 30 mins.  Every previous update has taken only a few minutes, so it seems that something has gone wrong. The phone is physically close to the SmartShunt and has a strong cellular signal.
I'm leery of simply stopping the download however, and wonder if others have encountered this and what is the suggested way forward at this point.
2021 T@B 320 S Boondock / 2022 Telluride - Phillies/Eagles/Flyers Country

Comments

• Options
    CharlieRNCharlieRN Member Posts: 439
    Update: After an hour stuck at 45%, I ignored the warning and exited the app. When I logged back in, I repeated the update, which then proceeded to download normally.
    2021 T@B 320 S Boondock / 2022 Telluride - Phillies/Eagles/Flyers Country
  • Options
    elbolilloelbolillo Member Posts: 304
    Glad that fixed it for you. I had the same thing happen to me and wasn't able to get it to work on my phone. I then tried it on my tablet, and that worked!
    VonAustriaVonAustria Member Posts: 12
    Yes. The same thing happened to me too. After waiting for over 30 minutes I stopped it and then it loaded normally. 
    2022 320S Boondock - 2019 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 Off-road