Options

Soon to be Owner

sranderlesranderle Member Posts: 78
My wife and I just put money down on a 2016 T@b M@x Q; silver/silver.  We should be taking delivery late next week.

We started tent camping, moved on to 15 years with a popup, but had to retire it after mice devoured it one winter.  For the last 4 years, we have been tenting again while getting our grandson into camping.  We have been looking at various TT over the last several years, but nothing really seemed to fit.  We are beyond occasional tenting, and no longer wanted the setup of a popup.  While camping last weekend, we happened to have someone show up with their new T@b.  Of course, we had to take a look.  :)  We talked about it all week, and how it was the right size and offered the right amenities.  We tend to be outside as much as possible and really just need a place to sleep, and cook whenever the weather is bad.  Our grandson is 6, so he will fit in it for now.

We have a week vacation coming up in October, and will be visiting either the Blue Ridge Parkway, the Grand Canyon, or the Los Angeles area (family) from Mpls, MN.  It will be fun to be out on the road for a long trip again.  Our last one was Banff/Jasper in 2005.  Needless to say, we are excited for adventures in our new trailer.

I've already earmarked cable breakaway chains and an Anderson leveler.  Is a trailer cover necessary?  We never covered our popup.  Solar is likely down the road.

Any suggestions for a new owner?  
Steve & Sherry
2016 T@b Q
Lakeville, MN

Comments