Options

New Tab 320S Door Closure/Seal

EasternJLEasternJL Member Posts: 33
Howdy!  I sent a request to Nucamp support and they directed me to my dealer (who I have e-mailed).  They are 2.5 hours away, so I thought I'd ask for suggestions here.  Our door takes a good nudge to close in the closed-closed position.  This feels ok to me.  At the bottom of the door, the left side (facing) doesn't quite close enough--and you can see a bit of light coming through on the inside.  No water is getting as far as I can tell.  I don't see any way of adjusting this without giving it the old bend-a-roosky (bending in the bottom left side of the door a bit).  But with this being new and under warranty, I don't really want to do it.  I don't see any issues with the seals.  The sealant they put in the bottom corners is a little sloppy, but doesn't seem to be affecting closure.  I used a straight edge and can't really figure out the issue.  Anybody have an ideas?  I did search and found some threads on bending adjustments for doors bowed in the middle (and not closing well), but nothing just at the bottom.  BTW, I could just add a bit of weather stripping at the bottom to block the gap, but...
2024 Tab320 S - Black Canyon - "C-ThreeTwoO"
Honda Ridgeline

Comments

• Options
    elbolilloelbolillo Member Posts: 300
    edited April 18
    My ‘21 Tab 320 had issues with water leakage in part because of poor sealing done around the sides of the door. I would definitely recommend having this looked and fixed under warranty. The door definitely should not be that out of alignment. 
    EasternJLEasternJL Member Posts: 33
    Yeah-it certainly makes sense to have it done under warranty.  Let them bend the door instead of me!  Just wish the dealer was a little closer by.  
    2024 Tab320 S - Black Canyon - "C-ThreeTwoO"
    Honda Ridgeline