Options

New Owner in Grand Rapids, Michigan

mlk51mlk51 Member Posts: 1
Hi, I just purchased a 2017 320S and look forward to enjoying it this summer. I'm technically the 4th owner of this trailer. I say "technically" because I was told that either the 1st or 2nd (I got confused there) gentleman bought it as a surprise for his wife and she didn't like it AT ALL. So I'm assuming that ownership was short term. The trailer seems to be in very good condition with just a few small repairs that I can see. I'll be taking it to my brother's (my default RV mechanic) in a few weeks for him to give it a good go over.

I'm not a newbie to trailer towing or camping in general and even had the Alde system in my camper van so I'm somewhat comfortable with it. I'll be changing the glycol (Century TF-1) myself via the drain as much as you can and add fresh method. Probably yearly. I see no reason to change to the new if it doesn't appear to add any more corrosion resistance. I checked the one radiator I could easily find (entrance side bench) and there was no corrosion I could see or feel on the stubs. So I feel OK.

I look forward to learning a lot from you people and maybe even meeting up with some of you someday! Although I no longer do cross-country trips. And I'm so glad to find a Forum rather than dealing with Facebook :-)

I may be asking some basic questions at first because the manuals appear to have been left out in the rain and put away wet (moldy). I need to find and download what I can from the internet. I have the 2017 nuCamp manual and that's about it. Just haven't had the time to track down the rest yet.

Mary Lou Knack
2017 T@B 320S
Mary Lou, Grand Rapids MI / 2017 T@B 320-S / 2015 Chevy Equinox w/ trailer package

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,506
    Welcome!  Take a browse of the categories.  You will find a great resource in the Owners Manual category.  Learn how to use the search function, too.  Lots of info and you are right, this isn’t Facebook😂
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    berggerbergger Moderator Posts: 1,009
    Congrats and welcome!
    2021 T@b 400 BD  "Vixen Gail" 
    2018 Nissan Titan Pro 4X "Big Bird"
    Leadville Colorado
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @mlk51 welcome and congratulations on your trailer. We're other 2017 t@b owners from the east coast of Michigan. I happen to be biased on the vintage (2017) being a good one.

Lots of info and very helpful folks here.

Good luck and enjoy.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.