Options

Victron App not showing History

Hi all,
Put my battery back in yesterday updated the Victron app and noticed there is no history showing after charging via solar all day yesterday and today.
Initially I thought there was something wrong with the panel or charge controller.
Am I missing something or does it take some time for history to show up? 
Here is the screenshots. 

Many thanks! 
Brent
2021 Tab 320s Boondock-2016 Toyota Venza V6
Toronto, Canada

Comments

• Options
    RTWCTSRTWCTS Member Posts: 114
    edited April 25
    Perhaps the problem is that there is no recent history to show since the battery was not connected to the system? Can you scroll back on the history page and see anything?
    Edit: Try going to 'Trends' and tap on the magnifier with the minus symbol to zoom out in time.
    2023 TAB 400 Boondock
    2018 T@B 320 Sold
    Racing the Wind and Chasing the Sun
  • Options
    CanadianTabberCanadianTabber Member Posts: 138
    No, perhaps I am just over reacting and it will show in a few days.
    Everything else shows that the battery is charging and the solar panel is good.

Brent
    Toronto, Canada
  • Options
    RTWCTSRTWCTS Member Posts: 114
    edited April 25
    Read my edit about Trends in my first post (we must have been typing at the same time).
    2023 TAB 400 Boondock
    2018 T@B 320 Sold
    Racing the Wind and Chasing the Sun
  • Options
    pthomas745pthomas745 Moderator Posts: 3,686
    edited April 25
    If this continues: the Victron has a very specific installation process for connecting the battery and solar panel.
    The battery must (or should be)  connected to the Victron first.  When you say "everything else" showing the panel is charging, what device are you using?  The KiB monitor panel in the trailer will not help here.
    4.6. Electrical connections

Connection order electrical connections:
    1. Connect the battery: allow the solar charger to automatically recognise the system voltage (wait 10 seconds).
    2. It is recommended to verify system voltage: use VictronConnect or an external control display.
    3. Connect the DC loads.
    4. Connect the PV.
    5. If applicable, connect the VE.Direct port.

2017 Outback
    Towed by 2014 Touareg TDi
  • Options
    CanadianTabberCanadianTabber Member Posts: 138
    It seems to be working fine now, I suppose if the min threshold to charge is not met, no History is recorded.
    I appreciate the help!
    Have a great day all!

Brent
    Toronto, Canada