Help with Victron App

Can anyone help me to get to this part of Victron App to change from 30 amps to 20?
2024 Tab 400 Black Canyon

Comments

• xdrxdr Member Posts: 277
    I believe you can change it by opening the settings window (the small gear icon in the upper right corner). We have a 24 Black Canyon as well, but my victron app displays look nothing like that! 
    2021 2024 T@b 400 Black Canyon, 2020 Ram Rebel 1500  
    One man, one woman, two small dogs and a sense of humor.
  • dsfdogsdsfdogs Member Posts: 604
    @Beckster Your incoming power is currently at 12.0amps, not 30. The way to change it is to touch the little square that shows the 12.0A. Another box will pop up in which you can select/change how much incoming amperage you want. If you touch the little square to the right of that, which currently indicates "on", then another box will pop up with the options of "on", "off", "charger only", or "inverter only". This is where you turn off the Multiplus when you are not using the trailer or don't want to charge the trailer via shore power. 
    Debbie in Oregon
    2023 Tab 400 / 2022 F150 XLT Sport 3.5EB
    Traded in - 2018 T@B 320 S/2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5

• BecksterBeckster Member Posts: 4
    Can’t get to the square or that screen .. under settings not there.. A/C defaults to 30 amp per manual
  • jmpschneidjmpschneid Member Posts: 2
    I'm having the same issue as Beckster. I'm using the Victron Connect app and the Smart Solar device. I've looked everywhere and cannot find the screen documented on pp. 49-52 of the NuCamp manual. How do I get to that screen?

Thank you.
  • BecksterBeckster Member Posts: 4
    Says in manual I should have the multi plus and can manage it through that, but I took the whole bed apart and I don’t see anything labeled as a multi plus is the VictronConnect app the wrong app to be on?
  • elbolilloelbolillo Member Posts: 353
    @beckster @jmpschneid

Do you both have Tabs with the 400ah or 200ah batteries and Victron Inverter? These would have been upgrades from the standard offering. If not, that screen will not show up.
    Beckster said:
    200 ah ok?
    So you probably only have a single 100ah LiFePo4 battery with the Aims inverter.
    The manual is generic. If you did not pay for the lithium package upgrade which includes the Victron Multiplus charger/inverter referenced above (plus the additional batteries and smart shunt), then you won't have it and therefore it won't show up in the Victron app. If you open up the middle section of the bed in the 400, you'll see your batteries and whichever inverter you have (probably AIMS) sitting in the cubby space further back from the batteries. The on/off switch for the AIMS inverter is in the nook next to the head of the bed.

Without the Multiplus, you won't be adjusting your incoming power down, unless you want to plug into a regular 20 amp outlet at home, then you'll be using a "dogbone" 20 to 30amp adapter and will get 20 amps.
    Debbie in Oregon
    2023 Tab 400 / 2022 F150 XLT Sport 3.5EB
    Traded in - 2018 T@B 320 S/2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5

• Bill&SuzeBill&Suze Member Posts: 44
    Thank you dsfdogs, that clears it up for me. I have just one BB battery and only have these two screens displayed on the VictronConnect app.

Susan & Bill, Yarmouth, Maine
    2024 T@B 400 Boondock Black Canyon
    2024 Kia EV9
  • jmpschneidjmpschneid Member Posts: 2