Loose bath sink faucet 2021 tab 400

Have noticed the faucet is loose. How does one tighten it?

Fred
2021 Tab 400 BD "Willow"
2024 GMC Denali
Plymouth, NH

Comments

• Bill&SuzeBill&Suze Member Posts: 69
    Pop the little white button caps off the screws holding the skirt piece just under the sink bowl. You'll have full access then to the drain piping and plumbing lines and hopefully clear access to a likely threaded nut securing the underside of the faucet. One thing I am sure of, it's going to be tight under there. Best of luck.
    Susan & Bill, Yarmouth, Maine
    2024 T@B 400 Boondock Black Canyon
    2024 Kia EV9
  • Fred_KatharinaFred_Katharina Member Posts: 5
    Thanks. I did tackle the job. One needs to remove the entire sink panel, disconnect the drain trap, then pull the unit out as far one can, limited by the water lines. You then can get to the nut that holds the faucet. Note, the nut is 1 1/2 inch, requiring a short handled wrench to reach. The other challenge is reaching the screws behind the base of the drop down sink. One needs a long handle extension to reach them. You also have to slightly tip the drop down sink to get to the screws. Otherwise it is a simple plumbing job!

Fred
    2021 Tab 400 BD "Willow"
    2024 GMC Denali
    Plymouth, NH
  • Bill&SuzeBill&Suze Member Posts: 69
    Apologies @Fred_Katharina, I failed to take note that you have a '21 t@b 400 with a drop-down sink. Our '24 has a fixed corner sink with an easily removed skirt just below the bowl. It's good to hear that you were successful!
    Susan & Bill, Yarmouth, Maine
    2024 T@B 400 Boondock Black Canyon
    2024 Kia EV9