Cannot order new front window RAIL only?? I'm confused.

I am in  need of a new front window RAIL only for my 2017 Tab 400---I already have a new window that seller had and gave me for free when he sold trailer.  I have contacted Missouri Teardrop for costs and shipping.  They said factory will not sell the RAIL only??  I have to purchase entire new window?  Does that sound right?  

Also--I was actually surprised at the cost to be honest--$169 for window and rail (all hardware I would hope) and $29 from wherever "factory" is (Nucamp?) to Denver?

When I priced a new back blind for the large stargazer window about a month ago it was astronomically higher in price and shipping.
2018 Tab 400
2016 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4 Crew Cab

Comments

• ColleenD2ColleenD2 Member Posts: 455
    who actually makes the window?
    2019 Custom T@B 320 U Boondock Lite-ish
    Custom Colors & Custom Interior
    We've slept in 34 states, 2 countries & counting
  • lkc001lkc001 Member Posts: 869
    Have no idea— I contacted Missouri Teardrop & this is the info I get from them— the “factory “ they are ordering from is Nucamp.  I am also trying to find out if this “new window package “ that I have to order to get the rail is the new product with the METAL hinge part on the window or the old PLASTIC part—-am still waiting for this information.  I have had to ask several questions more than once because someone is not reading my entire email apparently & skimming over my questions.  
    2018 Tab 400
    2016 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4 Crew Cab