Options

Winterizing?

What do I need to do to winterize our trailer?  We only have a sink with cold water.  Thanks

bill
2015 T@B  Yellow Q-Plan

Comments

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Sidhalemm said:
    What do I need to do to winterize our trailer?  We only have a sink with cold water.  Thanks

bill
    Bill, if you do a search for winterizing, there are many topics on the subject. Because your Q model isn't mentioned a lot, you'll probably have to take the info you find and adjust to your piping.  Common winterizing would be to drain all of the water you can from your tank, blow the water from your lines, be sure to put the pink RV anti-freeze in your traps.  I'm sure others will have more to add. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    SidhalemmSidhalemm Member Posts: 13
    Thanks for the tips.  So I don't add the antifreeze to the water reservoir?  I must unhook a hose from the water pump and pump the antifreeze that way?  Thanks

bill
    2015 T@B  Yellow Q-Plan
  • Options
    Hi Sandra.  Ya, we have a little guy T@B   I put some in the tank and pumped it into the sink.  What do I do about the water line where you attach the hose?  Do I just blow air into it to flush it out?  Thanks

Bill
    2015 T@B  Yellow Q-Plan
  • Options
    Oh, what about the tires?  It's ok that the trailer just sits on the tires all winter?  I don't need to jack it up on blocks?  Thanks again

bill
    2015 T@B  Yellow Q-Plan