Options

Kudos to Little Guy for responsive service...

ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
A bit of praise for Little Guy cuz it ought to be said...

I wrote Little Guy a note last week, telling them about my 'extremely-rusty-and-paint-all-peeling' battery/propane framework. It seemed to me that the flaky rust condition of the steel was too much for a two-year-old Tab with only a few trips under her belt.

Needless to say, our Tab is out of warranty, so my note was more to let Little Guy know of the problem, rather than to ask for any replacement.

Well, even though I hadn't asked, Scott Hubble and Ed Kauffman stepped right up to arrange to send me a new battery-box frame, all painted and ready to install.

Wow. Good company! I'm very happy that we decided on a Tab two years ago.

Thanks, Little Guy.
Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
2014 S Maxx
2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya

Comments

• Options
    Mr.Uncle.BillMr.Uncle.Bill Member Posts: 23
    Wow.  I must have contacted the wrong person.  We bought a 2012 T@B U and the battery/propane box was rusted through.  It took several e-mails and phone calls just to get a price to replace.  We ended up using a local welder to get it done.

Before

After
  • Options
    ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    Yes, I've had difficulty getting a response from LG in the past too. It's hit or miss it seems, but this time I had great service.

I also bought the retractable screen door, to replace the awful velcro-mounted door. The quality seems excellent for the price. And Elsie was a pleasure to order from.
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • Options
    mickietucsmickietucs Member Posts: 709
    I also give a big thumbs up for Elsie (and LG). When my T@B arrived, the "split" cushions I had ordered were wrong. First the dealer said he'd handle it and tell LG. I was told they'd ship them to my house (I'm 2 hrs from the dealer) - when they arrived they were wrong again. I then decided to bypass them and emailed Elsie directly. Then we chatted and she understood exactly what I had originally ordered and stayed on top of the replacement, even intercepting them again before they were shipped to be certain they were right. It took a while to receive them but they were correct. I sent an email to Scott Hubble telling him my positive experience with her and she's an asset to their team.  Now she's helping me with my blind problem.
    Michele, Tucson, AZ. TV - '13 F150 & '16 T@Bitha special order.

You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!

• Options
    WanderooWanderoo Member Posts: 553
    I agree that LG and Elsie are an asset to this company.  I had a fridge vent/fan retro fix installed at NO CHARGE to me. 
    Beth, 2015 Toyota Tacoma (Ramblin' Rose), 2014 T@B S M@xx (ClemenT@B)
  • Options
    SgtjohnSgtjohn Member Posts: 238
    edited November 2015
    If other manufacturers were as friendly and helpful as LG, the economy would really take off!  I sent them an email and expected no answer and then I received a return email that the part was in the mail.  You really can't ask for better service and others would benefit if they were to emulate them!
  • Options
    AllieAllie Member Posts: 194
    Joe Kicos of Little Guy is a stand up person.  He is more than willing to do whatever is needed to make things right.  It makes issues seem less dramatic when you don't have to fight to get things taken care of or get reimbursed.  He is more than reasonable, and listens to the customer.  I've gone from disappointed to a Happy Camper because of Joe.  Now, I am looking forward to the 2016 camping year and am making reservations for Jan, Feb, Mar, and Apr.
    Allie
    Condo A-Go-Go
    2018 Casita Spirit Dlx (KONDO)
    2017 Tacoma (AH GOGO)
    S. UTAH