Options

Marker light dim

dragonheartckdragonheartck Member Posts: 2
Hi everyone,

I noticed this season that my front yellow marker light by the door is really dim when it's plugged into the tow vehicle. 
All the other lights are working correctly. It's a 2014 T@b we got at the end of the season last year. It could have always been that way but 
I just noticed it this year.

Any ideas what might be the problem or how I might be able to debug it?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    dragonheartckdragonheartck Member Posts: 2
    Thank you for the information, I will give that a try.

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    edited May 2014
    The light could be defective too.  I've seen some strange things with the LED's, seen them burn out completely, seen them light up with  1 or 2 not lighting, etc.  You might try as Sandra noted above and check the connection at the light, clean the ends up some and plug it back in and see what happens.  Try removing the light too, swapping the light with the light from the opposite side of the trailer, etc. as that will tell you if there is a wiring or connection issue or whether the light itself is defective.   You should be able to find a replacement on Amazon, EBay, etc. as they are listed on-line depending on the style of marker light that is on your trailer.   If your trailer is still under warranty the light will fall under your warranty coverage (1 year from the purchase date) and Little Guy will replace it.  

Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ