Options

How long wait to custom order

linolino Member Posts: 225
Hello
Some may know from from the Littleguy forum. I have a six wide that I love but I want to upgrade to a T@B Q Max. I know the forum is where I learned a lot about my trailer and I knew it would be the same here.  I have been reading and learning a lot so far.

For those that recently ordered and had a T@B built for you, how long was the wait?  One website said it's currently six months. That is longer than I expected, but not surprising.  I can wait since I have my 6 wide.

Comments

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Where you are geographically can impact the delivery time but it is not unusual for them to have several months of waiting.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Lino, your dealer should be able to tell you a few days after they have submitted your order to the factory. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    It probably depends on when you order and want to take delivery. Dealers order now for next years season but I don't imagine they really want to take delivery until closer to their sales season so ordering now for immediate delivery may get one faster. I ordered in August last year (end of sales season) and took delivery in early October so two months. My dealer considered it a bonus sale as very few people are that interested that late in the travel season. Probably also depends on how much you customize it.
  • Options
    I can't order yet, I was just wondering if anyone recently took delivery and how long it took. My information came from the millers website.
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    lino said:
    I can't order yet, I was just wondering if anyone recently took delivery and how long it took. My information came from the millers website.
    Millers doesn't seem to update their website that often and don't forget, deals want to move inventory. =)

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    I love Millers and will order from them when I'm ready
    I got my six wide there

• Options
    JustJohnJustJohn Member Posts: 171
    edited November 2015
    I spoke to Chris  couple of weeks ago and he said orders placed now for custom options will be a June delivery date. Of course there are units available on dealers lots with most any option one would wish. Also be aware that your dealer can add many options like the Outback front aluminum and axle changes etc. Much faster than a custom order from the factory for the bolt on stuff. Almost forgot to answer your  question, it took 5 months to get mine and I picked it up a bit over 2 weeks ago.
    2016 Outback.....North East N.C...... Former 2012 Silver Shadow
  • Options
    Thanks everyone
    I guess I should plan on 6 months

• Options
    PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    We ordered mid-October and hope to get ours mid-April. Got camping reservations for Memorial Day, crossing my fingers for 6 month delivery! Do NOT want to drag the leaky tent out again!
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York
  • Options
    Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,356
    Lino - I didn't want to wait for a new Outback, so I made a few compromises on color and options and bought one off the lot.  Glad I did.  Also, don't neglect some of the slightly used T@Bs offered for sale on this forum.  Based on what I paid for a new unit, some of the asking prices seem like wonderful deals.
    2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition.
  • Options
    Thanks OutbackAZ
    I want to get one that is new because little guy will not transfer the warranty. And I do want some mods

I can't order yet but know I will within a year
    And I can wait because I have my six wide