Options

New T@B owner!

RickdesignRickdesign Member Posts: 6
Just took delivery of our 2014 clamshell. Really look forward to playing with it. The wife looks delighted so far!

Comments

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Congratulations as that's a really nice looking trailer!   Enjoy!
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    scubascuba Member Posts: 87
    Looks just like my To@d!
    Life is good! Great in a T@B!
    2014 CS-S Maxx
  • Options
    XPADREXXPADREX Member Posts: 311
    Sweet! Congratulations to you both.
    LOCATION: Fort Raccoon; UNIT: 2014 T@b S M@xxxx; MISSION: To have fun, make a difference, and make some friends along the way. Organ Donor Recipient- forever grateful. 
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391

Woohoo! Congrats -it looks great!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    belvagillespiebelvagillespie Member Posts: 199
    Get ready for the T@B tours.
    T@BbyKay, 2014 CS, S Ford Explorer
  • Options
    NnbriccoNnbricco Member Posts: 16
    Does anyone know how long it is takng right now to have a T@b built? My husband and I are going to the dealership this weekend to place our order. He says its about 8-12 weeks out, which puts us smack dab in the middle of when we were originally expecting her. But since the only thing we don't want inthe max package is the TV inthe galley (we want the CS without a shouwer), we might consider purchasing one off the lot.
    Eric & Nichola Greenville, SC Jeep Compass, expecting T@b.
  • Options
    The dealer told me 8-12 weeks when I picked up my T@b a little over a week ago.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    deputydogdeputydog Member Posts: 103

I've been told the same time table.  Thinking to offer overtime to employees to relieve some of the back log this time of year.  Maybe Little Guy already has?

TV is a 2007 Jeep Liberty. Own 2015 T@B Maxx s/wet-bath white green. St. Clair Shores, MI.

• Options
    I am not sure that is the best idea. Quality tends to suffer when folks work longer hours. It's worth the wait.

• Options
    edited June 2014
    They are running about an 11 week interval on Little Guy orders and that is probably pretty close (12 weeks) on a T@B.   The factory has been at full production since February and they are closed for the week this week and begin again next week.  
  • Options
    radrenradren Member Posts: 229
    Hi,
    I was told the same thing and as I am in California, I also have to wait for them to have enough orders to justify a full trailer to ship them here. I am paying 1400 dollars for shipping alone!!  Neither of the dealers would budge on the shipping costs. I ordered in May. I have been told my little boy comes off the assembly line August 11th. I agree with Jenn. I appreciate the hard work and quality control that goes into my T@B and am not exactly "happy" to wait but understand and am grateful that they are taking the time and effort to make the T@B's again and that they are beautiful. I know my patience will be rewarded. But it is very HARD to wait. Ha.
    The Mouse house and me
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    They plan to run three production lines at their new factory, so hopefully this will help smooth things out some in the future.   But it still has to be a very complex juggling act as the Amish do have farms, families, holiday observances and the same issues that most large production facilities have (e.g., illnesses, injuries, vacations, etc.) to deal with.   With new product lines introduced and the popularity of these trailers increasing in the future via the retiring baby boomers, etc. it will be interesting to see how things shake out down the road.  
  • Options
    twocutestwocutes Member Posts: 198
    I was fortunate to find the features I wanted in a 2014 model at a local dealer.  I am thrilled and anxious for the first adventure later in July!
    Beth
    Minnesota
    Practicing to be a wanderer
    2020 T@B 320 CSS Boondock Lite
    2014 T@B 320 CSS M@xx
    2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 8 speed automatic
    2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited V8
    2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 6 speed manual