Options

SPARKYSPARKY Member Posts: 1
edited March 2016 in Introductions

Hi All,,,, new to the forum and prospective buyer/owner.  Not new to RVing.  Question,,, have looked at the Web site can not find different colors.. any help there. Also no the units do not come without microwave...read some discussions on some guys installing? in the trailer Anyone have some pics?  Thanks

Sparky  Houston  No unit yet haha

Comments

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    edited March 2016
    Welcome, Sparky!

You can order just about any color you want via special order at an additional cost. The stadrard colors are: body: white or grey/silver, trim: orange, yellow, blue, red, black The Outback comes standard with black, the Sofitel is silver on silver.

Microwaves are user installed. I don't know of anyone who has a permanent install. @Verna uses a microwave.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    My Max-S is silver/silver like the Sofitel - Mine was custom ordered but the dealer liked the look so orders some for their lot that way.
    As Jenn mentioned, you can get any color combo you want - Provide color chips when ordering. You can even buy your own fabric and get a custom interior.
  • Options
    KeltdubhKeltdubh Member Posts: 54
    LG has just started installing Microwaves in the T@G XL Model.  If there is room for it, it would not surprise me to see them installed in T@B's sometime in the near future.  It may be worth an inquiry through your dealer.  
    Ed & Tea
    Linden, VA
    2016 T@B Q Max Outback Package - 2015 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road
    Shenandoah Valley T@BBERS
  • Options
    DeeDeeDeeDee Member Posts: 115
    Just to give you an idea, we received a quote of about $700 for a custom color pkg. However I'm sure that changes slightly depending on the dealer. Welcome to the forum.
    DeeDee & The Captain
    2016 Orange MaxQ
    Henry's Fork River, Eastern Idaho